61. Welcome Sahaaye

"Sahaaye Singh Shekhawat." Said Anaya and everybody had just one word in their mind.

Wow.

"The one who is a real charmer. Who is helpful, kind, and friendly. The one who feels things deeply. Thats my Sahaaye. Sahaaye Singh Shekhawat. The prince of Rajasthan." Anaya said as she picked little cutie up from Manheer's lap and kissed his forehead.

"You liked it?" She asks from Manheer.

"I loved it. It's perfect." She said.

Everyone smiled.

Sahaaye Singh Shekhawat.

"Hi Sahaaye.." said Manheer looking at her Bittu.

The priest distributed the prasaad to everyone.

Anaya looked at Shubh thinking if he liked the name or not but he was too busy smiling at Manheer and the little pie.

Seeing him smile, her heart skipped not one beat, but several.

But the way he behaved earlier again came in her mind and all her happy thoughts vanished away.

"Uhh- mom I will have to leave now." she said gaining everyone's attention.

Even Shubh's.

"Where are you going Nayu? And that too in the rain!!" Amrit inquired.

"Bhai actually we'll get results of the exam that was held few months back. I am already late, I have to leave!"

"Wait Nayu, have this sweet curd and don't worry you will pass!" Manya said with a bowl of sweet curd in her hand.

Suddenly her phone rang.

"Mom I am too much late, see my friends are calling me!" She said.

"Take care, it's raining heavily. And call me when you reach." Amrit said.

"Yes your honour." Anaya said and she left.

Amrit's pov.

Everybody went into their respective rooms after the paath.

My beautiful wife took our handsome son and came to our room.

She sat on the bed with him in his lap and started playing with him.

And me?

I am sitting on the couch infront of the bed. Just looking at them.

Sahaaye, Sahaaye, Sahaaye.

Meri biwi chura li Bittu tumne!

She laughs so fully as he holds her finger and blabbers "tah tah tah tah"

Usually he is just sleeping all day long.

But these rare time when he is awake, she doesn't miss any chance to play with him.

Oh and yes ofcourse the "influencer" Heer. How can she stop clicking pictures.

I don't like the idea of posting Sahaaye anywhere.

I have so many rivals.

Political as well as mafia.

My baby is the purest form of being ever.

My wife loves to click pictures so she will click.

Nobody would stop her from doing that.

But I am glad that she understands my point of view as well and didn't post it anywhere.

People know I have a munchkin. Fine. Its more than enough for them to know. There is nothing more for them to know. Or to see.

"You can stop glaring at us Mr. Amrood. Nazar nahi lagani chahiye. " I don't realise that I was literally holding my chin and staring them like a creep till Heer interrupted.