44. Mood Swings

After sleeping in Amrit and Manheer's room for some time, Manheer woke up and went to the study.

2 reasons.

1. Anaya would feel bad if she got to know she couldn't sleep in light.

2. She had to research.

She switched her laptop on and sat on the couch comfortably.

Google: CPA exam requirements.

There are different requirements for different provinces. And here was a catch. Manheer was studying in Alberta and living in British Columbia.

2 different provinces.

She wanted to make sure it won't effect her exam.

She has come all the way to Canada just for this.

Things should be perfect.

Even though Alex said that she is eligible. She herself wanted to check the details.

Call it a nerd thing.

In her school days, she used to see other children relying on their friends for their homework or asking their parents to do their work for them.

She always used to think "what if they do the work wrong?"

She never trusted anyone in case of any assignment, exam, notes or anything related to study.

Because she opined that her future would be based on what she did.

So relying on someone else for the information about her exam was not even the last thing on her to-do list.

(Author's note: All the details regarding the exam written here are taken from the official site of Alberta Canada, Chartered Professional Accountant Certification Process. I do not promote any wrong information however, if by chance anything is incorrect just remember this is fiction and please forgive me.)

Manheer's Pov.

I know Alex is well trained by Amrit and Arjun veer ji still here I am being all researcher.

So about Alberta,

To require the CPA certification I would need to have either accountancy or finance as a main subject in the diploma or the Advanced Certificate in Accounting or Finance.

Luckily I had it as main subject.

1. I have recognised accounting designation.
Yes I have.

2. I can provide evidence that I have study or work visa.
Yes I can.

3. I am of good character and reputation.
Ofcourse.

4. I have finished all of my organisational exams.
Well umm..last semester of B.com. is left but the diploma is done..

5. Should have resided for atleast 2 years.
Yesss..

What I need to submit is..

1. Registration fee.

2. Resume.

3. Official transcripts.

4. Written verification from my institute.

5. Practical Experience Certificate by your employer.

Okay we are eligible.

The only main thing they need is I should have done advanced accounting of Canada. And I have.

So yeah now my heart is at peace.

Suddenly someone knocks at the door.

"Yes?"