53. Animal

Abhay held Manheer's face with a tight grip and dragged her like an animal out of the room.

"A-abh-abhay please Abhay pl-ease leave m-"

She begged.

Because of the way he was forcing her to walk.

Manheer's face was full of tears.

All red.

"O-okay I will walk, I will walk with you, pl-lease leave me." And that is when Abhay stopped.

He removed his flithy hands from her and looked back in perfect slow motion.

His grey-blue eyes looking at the soul infront of them like a vulture would look at its prey.

He liked his lips and bit his lower lip seeing her tears.

"Fuck." He whispered in an inaudible voice.

He smirked.

"Awwww Little one, you should have said that before." He said.

Manheer was holding her arms and looked around where he had brought her.

A hall.

More like a dining hall.

Her dark brown eyes scanned the whole room when Abhay said,

"Come on sit here." and directed towards a chair.

Manheer looked at him and then the chair.

She nodded quietly and sat down as he said.

A variety of food was kept in front of her on the huge mahogany table.

And that reminded her how Amrit used to cook food for her in the morning to make her happy.

The thought of Amrit brought tears in her eyes again.

"Gulp it down your throat. You need energy for what is coming next."

Manheer was just looking downwards.

Imagine the girl who is such a foody, the girl who would pause every single important work for her food was not looking at it.

"I am not hungr-"

"I don't give a fuck if you are hungry or not, your body needs to handle my dick well."

Her eyes eyes grew bigger as she heard those words and she looked at him.

"Come on I didn't bring you here to just feed you or talk to you." He said as he rolled his eyes.

"Are y-"

And he cut her in between.

"Ofcourse you can have sex during pregnancy. It would be the best. And even if something happens while doing so, who cares."

Manheer's lips were parted as she was so shocked with his words and was thinking about what to say when he took a vine glass from the table and drank a sip from it and said.

"Aah just kidding Little one." He said and that is when her heart came to ease.

"Now either have this food or I'll put my dick in it instead. You have no idea about my fantasies with those fuckable lips." He said.

Manheer was just ignoring his rubbish and was lost in her own thoughts.

He snapped infront of her eyes and eye gestured towards the food.

She scanned the table quietly.

"I don't eat non-veg" She declared.

Abhay, who was sipping his vine, stopped and looked at her from above the tip of his glass.