29. Embarassing jealousy.

(Amrit and Arjun standing outside of Manheer and Loveleen's University)

"The exam was supposed to be over at 4.00 p.m right?" Amrit asked.

"Yeahh."

"Then its 4.40, where the hell are they!" He said in anger.

"I am also saying the same thing, bitch!" Arjun mocked.

They both were getting so mad about not having their ladies close to them when suddenly they saw something and they both closed their fists.

Amrit instantly pulled up his sunglasses and was about to run towards his Heer when Arjun stopped.

"Arjun I would kill him."

"I know Amrit, I will also kill him but why the fuck are they so close to him!! Who is he!!"

"Whoever it is I won't leave him." Amrit again tried to go.

"Our feelings are mutual." Arjun said.

"Dekho toh, how they both are laughing and talking with him, aisa kya hai usme huh? Exam dene gyi thi yeh dono ya fir ladke se baat karne!" Amrit said.

(Look at them, how they both are laughing and talking with him, what is so special in him huh? They went to give exam or talk to this guy!)

"Dikhne mein bhi langoor jaisa dikhta hai! Is sey better toh hamaare servants dikhte hain!" Arjun said.

(He looks exactly like monkey, even our servants look better than him)

"That's my point! And why the hell are they both smiling huh? Don't we make them smile enough?" Amrit said.

"Arjun look at me. How do I look?" Amrit asked.

"You look fabulous my brother! The hottest guy ever!! You tell me how do I look?" Arjun said.

"You are everything a girl would ask for!" Amrit said.

"See I have this perfect jawline. You have these hot muscles! What a physique we have got!!" Arjun said.

"Then why the fuck they are being so comfortable with that guy!!" They both said together.

So basically Manheer and Loveleen were coming back from giving their exam while they both were laughing and talking to a guy.

Now the guy was really handsome.

Don't listen to Amrit and Arjun. I am telling you the guy was handsome.

He had brown curly hair with hazel eyes. A perfectly tipped nose with a sharp jawline. Cherry on top he was muscular as well.

And Manheer and Loveleen were comfortable with him.

Leaving behind are two love sick puppies getting jealous.

Manheer and Loveleen came towards the place where Arjun and Amrit were and both the boys instantly took their hands.

"Oh my WIFEY, how was your exam!" Amrit said while kissing on her cheek and giving a side eye to that guy.

He made so much sure to lay emphasis on the word "wifey".

"Aye meri jaan, I know you did blast in your exam. Haina, we had studied so much last night. TOGETHER!" Arjun said as he hugged Loveleen and kissed on her forehead.

He made sure he speaks the word "together".

Before Manheer and Loveleen could speak something the guy spoke,

"Oh my god girlies your men are so freaking handsome! Oh gosh I am so dead. Girlies I swear if these were not your men, I would have just...it sounds awkward but.." He was blabbering and was cut by Loveleen..