11. Sexy Indians.

CHINKU MINKUs

manheerkaurgill Guyzzzzzzzzzz....you all are my very great friends...Love, Mr. Amroood and Arjun you are my veeeeer jiii.....

arjunsinghrathore kya chahiye meri behen ko, hukum krein aap (what does my sister want, just order)

loveleenkaursaini so this was your idea. Kyu banaya ye group!!! (why did you make this group)

arjunsinghrathore yahan pe jang chhidne wali hai kya? Just wait a minute till I grab my popcorn. (is there going to be a war)

manheerkaurgill will someone listen to me!

amritsinghshekhawat everyone shut up and let my Heer speak.

loveleenkaursaini 🤫🤫🤫

arjunsinghrathore aa gaye maharaj. Tum bhi chatting krte ho, mujhe nahi pta tha. (here comes the King. You chat? I just got to know today)

manheerkaurgill guyz monday ko it's my first day of internship and I haven't even prepared anything for it.HELPPPP

arjunsinghrathore arey mere bache, hum sab hai bas tumhare liye. Kya help chahiye batao tum. (oh my child, don't worry, we are here for you. Tell me what help do you want!)

amritsinghshekhawat Arjun chup karo tum pehle. And Heer, aap tension na lein, bas hukum karein.. )Arjun shut up first. And Heer you don't take tension. Just order)

loveleenkaursaini Amrit abhi Arjun ne bhi same hi bat boli thi jo apne usko chup krwa diya. (Amrit Arjun also said the same thing!)

amritsinghshekhawat as if I care what you say.

arjunsinghrathore amrit bas karo (amrit shut up)

manheerkaurgill tum sab hi baat karlo main ja rhi hun 😭 (you guyz only talk. I am going)

amritsinghshekhawat arey arey, suno!! We all will do as you say. Sab chup hain ab. (Hey hey Listen! we will do as you say. Everybody quiet.)

manheerkaurgill so like ek toh I don't have office stuff like formal dresses and shoes and all. I can wear indian dress but 1st day pe vo acha nahi lagega. And then I want to know ki office environment kaisa hota hai. Idk y badi tension si ho rhi.

arjunsinghrathore let's do one thing and meet at Lujuria in 2 hours. We will decide together.

loveleenkaursaini done ✅

manheerkaurgill Okay veer ji

amritsinghshekhawat 👍

********************************

They all gathered at Lujuria and made teams to finish the work fast. Manheer had just come from hospital and that was the main reason she couldn't shop alone. Arjun was protective of his sister and wanted to team up with her but how could Amrit leave any opportunity to be with his Heer.

They finished all of their tasks and came back home.

Manheer and Loveleen both were starting internships on Monday but their firms were different.

They both prepared everything and helped each other.

On Monday

"Manu, Love, come here and have some sweet curd. And also don't forget to pray to Waheguru ji!" Shubh said screaming for the girls who were taking hours to get ready.