3. Lujuria means Lust.

Amrit tried to find Manheer in all the parts of Vancouver as well as the neighbouring areas whereas Manheer was enjoying her university life peacefully in Calgary.

She was an extrovert which enabled her to make her best friend Loveleen Kaur Saini. Loveleen was a very rebellious girl. She always had to fight and argue with one or another. After watching that Manheer is just like a kid with the most pure soul she vowed to never let anyone bully her.

Loveleen was 5'4 inches tall and almost looked like a model. She was a business aspirant and due to which her business class collided with Manheer and they both got to know each other.

They both shared an apartment. Manheer loved to cook food so she was always the incharge of the kitchen and the groceries whereas Loveleen did other chores of the house. They used to study together and help each other and also used to enjoy the night life of Calgary city.

On the other hand Amrit was getting mad and decided not to go out of Canada untill he had found his Diamond.

Just one look of her had made him mad as fuck that his whole house was filled with her handmade portrait's made by Amrit. Some were made with paint. And some with blood.

The aggressiveness of Amrit was growing day by day which resulted deadly for any of his traitors or betrayers. Everyone knew he was violent and ruthless, but the Amrit which he was becoming now?! All of his men including Arjun thought, what would happen to the little girl once she is in his clutches...

*2 YEARS PASSED BY*

ON ONE SIDE MANHEER WAS STUDYING HARD FOR HER GRADUATION AND ENJOYING HER LIFE AND ON THE OTHER SIDE AMRIT BECAME MORE DANGEROUS THAN A DEADLY SNAKE.

HE WAS REALLY GREAT AS A KING AND DID HIS BEST FOR RAJASTHAN WHILE STAYING IN CANADA. HIS MAFIA DEALINGS BECAME FULL OF BLOOD AND DEATHS. BUT THE ONLY THING HE CRAVED FOR IN THESE 2 YEARS WAS HIS DIAMOND.

MANHEER'S POV

"Love! Are you ready, we have to go!!!! Don't be late yaar.. It's already 11.30!!" I screamed being all ready in the lobby of my handsome brother Shubh's bungalow. YES Shubh! WE ARE HERE IN VANCOUVER AGAIN AFTER 2 FULL YEARS..Well me and Love got our internships here in Vancouver so we shifted to my brother's house and also, its his birthday tomorrow so its a great day! Well technically its our house now. You can see mine and Love's things all over the place. Its a pretty royal house that my brother owns. It was all so decent when we came here but now! scrunchies all over the place, my Billu who is also my husband since forth grade { a rabbit soft toy } is on the sofa, chocolates are everywhere and what not!!!

Wait a minute, saying all this I forgot "LOVE COME DOWN!!!! ITS TOO MUCH YAR, I AM GOING WITHOUT YOU THEN!!" I screamed.

As soon as was about to walk I heard footsteps and there is.."aa gayi maharani sahiba hnn" I said

{so here comes the queen}

Loveleen was wearing a white colored jumpsuit and was looking exactly like an actress with those shades and heels.

LOVELEEN'S OUTFIT