Ch.1

When the sun shines warmly on the streets of Seoul, the city comes alive with energy

When the sun shines warmly on the streets of Seoul, the city comes alive with energy. The sunlight makes the buildings look golden and creates long shadows that mix with the busy crowds.

People walking make a rhythmic noise that matches the faraway sound of cars. The sun shines through the leaves
of trees, making pretty patterns on the sidewalks.

This makes the city feel peaceful and calm. It's like time slows down, letting people enjoy the simple and nice things in this beautiful city.

While all of this is happening, my phone lights up and makes a quiet noise, getting my attention for a short moment. The message is from my friend Hye-jin, saying she's close by and has seen me outside the building.

Seeing her, I wave and she walks over to me. "How's the gym, [Name]?" she asks as we go inside the building and towards the elevator. I joke, "Just the usual gym stuff, and some people can't stop looking at me." Hye-jin laughs at that.

In the elevator, an older lady joins us. Hye-jin presses the button for our floor. The lady happily says, "We're on the same floor!" Hye-jin smiles, and I lean against the elevator wall.

Hye-jin quickly responds, "Yes, we do." I chuckle quietly. The lady is friendly, and we talk. I say, "Hello, I'm [Name], and I'm Hye-jin's friend." I bow a little and she smiles.

The lady tells us about her stay and asks about our work. We both nod and say we work a lot. She calls us lovely, and we thank her. She asks where we work, and Hye-jin answers, "We work at the same company."

The elevator opens, and we get out. I feel a bit uncomfortable with all the questions. When we reach our room, I quickly open the door and go inside. Hye-jin stays outside and talks to the lady, which makes me laugh.

As Hye-jin enters the room, she looks surprised and confused. "Did I hear her right? She said she's going to make us a healthy meal?" she asks me, looking for confirmation. I nod, letting her know she heard correctly.

At the Ppoyang Dental Clinic, I found myself seated at my office desk, engrossed in reviewing recent reports

At the Ppoyang Dental Clinic, I found myself seated at my office desk, engrossed in reviewing recent reports. Suddenly, a nurse walked in, diverting my attention.