Ch.13

As I pulled up alongside the offending car, I rolled down my window to confront the driver

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As I pulled up alongside the offending car, I rolled down my window to confront the driver. "Hey! You can't just cut someone off like that!" I yelled, my frustration evident in my voice.

The driver responded with a dismissive shrug, saying, "We didn't crash, so it's all good," which only fueled my anger. I shouted back at him, "What did you say!?" and clenched my fists in irritation.

"No harm done, so what's your problem?" he retorted, further aggravating me. I bit my lip in frustration and shot him a stern look.

"Listen here, you bastard," I exclaimed in English, my voice filled with intensity. "Don't drive recklessly, or you'll cause an accident and harm others!" I continued in Korean, my eyes locked onto him as I glared.

My passengers, the elderly ladies, looked embarrassed by my heated exchange with the driver as I continued to lecture him.

Just as things were getting heated, Chief Hong intervened, saying, "Hey, watch your words." His calm voice brought a brief moment of pause.

But before I could respond, Ms. Mat-I made her presence known. Poking her head up between the front seats, she fixed a fiery glare on the driver and unleashed a string of colorful curses, leaving everyone in the car shocked. "You arrogant fool! Watch your manners!" she shouted, her words dripping with indignation.

The atmosphere in the car shifted from embarrassment to a mixture of shock and amusement as Ms. Mat-I continued to berate the driver.

Even Chief Hong seemed taken aback by her sudden outburst. As the other driver fumbled for words, clearly caught off guard by Ms. Mat-I's fierce response, a hint of satisfaction tugged at the corner of my lips.

It was an unexpected turn of events, but it felt oddly satisfying to have someone defend me in such a passionate manner.

With a final scowl at the other driver, I rolled up my window and focused on the road ahead.

The tension in the car slowly eased, replaced by a mixture of relief and amusement. Ms. Mat-I settled back into her seat, her fiery spirit not diminishing in the least.

It was a reminder that even in unexpected situations, the bond between us was strong, and I wasn't alone in facing the challenges that arose.

With the tense atmosphere behind us, we all shifted our focus to the potato cakes that had unfortunately spilled onto the car floor.

I glanced at Chief Hong briefly, my lips pursed in frustration, before turning my attention to the mess at hand. Realizing that we needed something to clean up the mess, I turned to Doo-shik and instructed him to retrieve the wet wipes from my glove box.

 Realizing that we needed something to clean up the mess, I turned to Doo-shik and instructed him to retrieve the wet wipes from my glove box

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀-𝐂𝐇𝐀जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें