Ch.53

With the soft glow of morning seeping through the curtains, I gradually awoke, feeling the warmth of Dooshik's embrace around my waist

With the soft glow of morning seeping through the curtains, I gradually awoke, feeling the warmth of Dooshik's embrace around my waist. Turning slightly, I met his gaze, his eyes slowly blinking open as he greeted me, "Good morning." His voice was husky with sleep, a sound that sent a shiver of contentment down my spine.

A mischievous glint danced in his eyes as he quipped, "Are you liking the view?" I couldn't help but chuckle at his playful tone. "Yeah, I like the view," I admitted, a smile tugging at my lips. "And I want to see this every morning," I added, my words carrying a hint of longing.

His laughter resonated warmly as he drew me closer, his arms enveloping me in a comforting embrace. "I like the view too," he confessed, his words vibrating against my ear. I hugged him tightly in response, allowing the gentle pressure of my breasts against his chest to create an intimate connection.

His hand began to trace patterns along my back, his touch igniting a trail of sensations that sparked a tingling excitement within me. Slowly, I pressed a series of soft kisses to his chest, the tender contact a way of expressing my affection. But as his breath caught and he pulled away, I noticed the shift in his demeanor.

"Please don't do that, it's turning me on," he admitted, his words laced with a mixture of desire and amusement. My smirk remained as I continued to trace my fingers lightly across his chest. "That's what I want," I murmured with a twinkle in my eye, the unspoken challenge evident in my tone.

A sudden change in his demeanor caught me off guard, his body hovering above me, his gaze burning with a hunger that sent a jolt of anticipation through me.

His intense gaze held mine captive, a magnetic pull that seemed to bridge the gap between us. As the sheets were gently pulled down, exposing my chest, a wave of anticipation washed over me. His eyes lingered on my breasts, and I could feel the ache in my nipples grow more pronounced, as if responding to his hungry gaze.

With a deliberate slowness, he leaned down, his warm breath teasing my sensitive flesh. A silent moan escaped my lips as he blew a gentle stream of air across my nipple, the sensation sending a shiver down my spine. "Can I?" he asked, his voice a low rasp that only added to the tension in the room. My response was a nod, a silent affirmation of my desire.

As he latched onto my right nipple, a soft gasp escaped me, my fingers tangling in his hair as I surrendered to the pleasure he was giving me. The delicate tug and pull, the rhythm of his ministrations, sent pulses of heat radiating from my chest to the rest of my body. His moans mingled with my own, the symphony of desire filling the air between us.

His hand moved, trailing a path down my belly until it reached the source of my growing arousal. A blush crept onto my cheeks as he observed, "You're wet." His words sent a rush of heat through me, the admission of my desire only intensifying the ache within me. "Chief Hong, please," I moaned, my plea hanging in the air like an unspoken promise.