Ch.7

"What's going on?" one of the men asked as he noticed a gathering of neighbors

"What's going on?" one of the men asked as he noticed a gathering of neighbors. "Someone's moving into Ms. Yeo's house," the pregnant woman replied.

"It's the young lady who's a dentist," she added, causing the man's eyes to widen. "Is she really a dentist?" he asked in astonishment, just as [name] exited the house, prompting the neighbors to bombard the man with questions. "Do you know her?" the pregnant woman inquired.

"No, not personally," Oh Yoon replied, his gaze focused on the young dentist. "You could say there's a debt between us," he continued, prompting the woman next to him to look at him with confusion. "What debt?" she asked, clearly intrigued.

"She doesn't seem to be very dexterous, so I'm kind of worried," the curly old woman commented, observing [name] as she directed the workers on where to place her belongings.

Suddenly, Mrs. Yeo appeared from the back, breaking the neighbor's reverie. "Why are you all shyly watching from afar?" she exclaimed, startling them. However, Mrs. Yeo paid no further attention to them, striding purposefully toward [name].

"Doctor," she called, and [name] turned to her with a smile. "Hello, you shouldn't have come. I can handle things myself," [name] reassured her. Mrs. Yeo chuckled.

"Why wouldn't I? You're moving in today. I see you have a lot of stuff," [name] noted, to which Mrs. Yeo nodded. She gestured behind her, drawing [name]'s attention to her new neighbors.

"Remember them from the cafe?" Oh Yoon asked, walking closer to [name], which triggered her memory of the incident a few days prior. "They're your new neighbors. Say hello as you come and go," Mrs. Yeo suggested.

[name] looked at them and offered a respectful bow. "Hello," she greeted, then a worker approached her, presenting a box containing the important items I had brought.

"In my room, I'll show you the way," [name] directed, starting to walk. I followed, leaving the new neighbors behind. As we proceeded, I observed [name] giving instructions to the workers like a seasoned professional.

"She's pretty, and she resembles me in some ways," the old woman commented, earning surprised looks from the others, who seemed not to have seen the similarity.

Later that night, I was on the phone with Hyejin, inquiring about the progress of the move. "Yes, the move went smoothly. I'm still busy unpacking.

You can visit once the clinic is open," I mentioned, my voice conveying a mix of relief and anticipation. "Sure, take care of yourself," I added before ending the call.

As I surveyed my belongings, I stumbled upon a picture of myself with the man who had once cheated on me. The photograph depicted a beach, the very place he had proposed to me.

Quickly, I tucked it away into another box, determined not to let it tarnish my new beginning. Just then, the doorbell rang, prompting me to head towards the door and find Chief Hong standing there.