Ch.28

It has been two weeks since I didn't return to Gongjin

It has been two weeks since I didn't return to Gongjin. I left Hyejin in charge during this time, even though she initially didn't want to handle it. I convinced her by promising to pay her. Now, I find myself in a hotel due to a relative's party. I'm sitting by the side of the pool, sipping on some wine. While I'm enjoying this peaceful moment, there's a lively party happening on the second floor.

Taking out my phone, I open Instagram and message Hyejin, who is currently online. I type, "Hey, what's up?" She quickly responds, "Hey, idiot, people are getting confused about where you went." Her message makes me click my tongue in annoyance. "Let them be," I reply, expressing my indifference.

Suddenly, I sense someone standing next to me. It's my cousin, who starts taking pictures of me. I place my hand over my face, embarrassed, which prompts him to burst into laughter. "You're really childish, Rhejin," I chide him. He continues to snap pictures and then playfully leaves.

As I check my phone, a notification pops up. It's a picture that Rhejin took of me. Surprisingly, I find the picture quite appealing. With that in mind, I decide to post it on social media, sharing the moment with my online friends and followers.

I halt my actions when I receive a message from Rhejin that makes me chuckle. It's a picture of me from another night when I got drunk and whimsically decided to strike a pose .The sight of the image brings a smile to my face as I reminisce about that amusing evening.

The sight of the image brings a smile to my face as I reminisce about that amusing evening

[A night to rememher]

As I contemplate posting the picture, Hyejin practically beats me to it by commenting and deciding to make my photo her MyDay. I can't help but chuckle at her enthusiasm and quick actions. With her comment in mind, I decide to go ahead and post the picture, and then I head back to the party to continue enjoy.

 With her comment in mind, I decide to go ahead and post the picture, and then I head back to the party to continue enjoy