Ch.49

As I reached for my phone to answer the intrusive call, Chief Hong flopped himself onto the bed in a mix of annoyance and resignation

As I reached for my phone to answer the intrusive call, Chief Hong flopped himself onto the bed in a mix of annoyance and resignation. With an exasperated sigh, I glanced at the text message from Mina, rolling my eyes at the disturbance caused by the loud ringtone. "Why is this ringtone so obnoxiously loud?" I muttered to myself, my frustration evident.

Sitting down beside Chief Hong as he sat up, he suggested, "Do you want an aroma candle?" I shook my head with a smile, appreciating his attempt to create a calming ambiance despite the interruption.

"Like I mentioned earlier," I began, my tone adopting a slow and slightly seductive quality. His attention was fully captured as he bit his lip, a reaction that didn't escape my notice. A subtle shift in his Adam's apple drew my gaze momentarily, and in that moment, a surge of boldness coursed through me.

I firmly grasped his shoulder and playfully pushed him down onto the bed, a mischievous grin forming on my lips. Straddling his waist, I positioned myself comfortably, looking down at him. His gaze met mine, a mixture of surprise and intrigue dancing in his eyes.

"Chief Hong," I purred, my voice a tantalizing whisper, "I believe I owe you a proper apology." The air between us seemed to crackle with tension as his lips curled into a slow, smoldering smile. His Adam's apple bobbed again as he swallowed, his desire palpable.

In a swift motion, I leaned down and captured his lips in a lingering kiss, the taste of anticipation and need intertwining with the warmth of his mouth. His response was immediate, his hands coming to rest on my hips, fingers gently tracing patterns on my skin. A soft moan escaped me, lost in the sensation of his touch.

Feeling a surge of confidence, I pulled away slightly, looking into his eyes. "Chief Hong," I continued, my voice husky, "I have a feeling that my apology might require more than words." His expression darkened with desire, the intensity of his gaze sending shivers down my spine.

Without hesitation, I shifted my position, straddling his hips as I trailed light kisses along his jawline, savoring the taste of his skin. His hands moved to the small of my back, drawing me closer to him. As I settled against him, our bodies molded together, and I felt the rapid rhythm of his heart matching mine.

In that stolen moment, we existed in a world suspended between apology and desire, caught in the web of each other's presence. With our lips just inches apart, his breath mingling with mine, I murmured, "Apologies, Chief Hong, If I hurt you but dont worry I make my apology worth it "

A low, guttural sound escaped his throat, and I knew that my words had ignited a spark. Our lips crashed together once more, with an intensity that left no room for doubt or hesitation.

Lost in the moment, our lips remained locked in a passionate kiss that sent electrifying sensations coursing through my veins. Every touch, every press of our lips, was a testament to the intensity of our desire. Encouraged by his response, I allowed my lips to explore further, trailing a path of heated kisses from his mouth down to his neck, savoring the taste of his skin against my lips. The low, primal groan that escaped his throat fueled the fire burning between us.