Ch.31

The following morning, I woke up in Chief Hong's room

The following morning, I woke up in Chief Hong's room. As I slowly sat up, I decided not to disturb the still-sleeping Chief Hong and Seonhyeon. I got out of bed and walked to the door, heading to the bathroom to freshen up.

As I stepped back out, my phone began to beep, indicating an incoming call from Hyejin. I chose not to answer it, knowing that I was heading home.

Just as I was about to leave Chief Hong's house, Seonhyeon's voice called out my name. He had just woken up and rushed over to me. "[Name]," he called, making me turn to face him. "Seonhyeon, did I wake you up?" I asked, a hint of concern in my voice. He shook his head.

"No, you didn't. I drank too much; I don't remember what happened," he admitted. His words triggered a flashback of being pinned against the wall and kissed by Chief Hong.

"I think I need to go now," I muttered, eager to leave the situation. However, Seonhyeon stopped me. "Before that, can I have your number?" he requested.

I nodded, quickly grabbing his phone and typing in my number. I handed it back to him, offering a quick wave as I left, leaving him looking slightly confused.

Upon arriving home, I was met by Hyejin, who stood in the middle of the room. I placed my hand over my chest, feeling a sense of unease.

"Another night at Chief Hong's?" she teased, her tone laced with curiosity. Annoyed, I grabbed her shoulder and groaned. "Hyejin, I'm going to tell you something, and you must never tell anyone else," I instructed, my voice serious.

Her eyes widened in anticipation. "Did you have sex?" she blurted out loudly, causing me to quickly cover her mouth and shake my head. "Shut up, no. It's not like that," I responded, slightly flustered.

I removed my hand from her mouth and continued, "Chief Hong kissed me," I revealed, watching her reaction closely.Her gasp was audible as her eyes widened.

Just as I was about to respond to Hyejin, Mina walked into the living room, wearing her pajamas. Her gaze landed on me, and she immediately bombarded me with questions.

"Where were you last night? Did you sleep with Chief Hong?" Her words caught me off guard, and I glanced at Hyejin in a panic, concerned that Mina had overheard our conversation.

Quickly, I tried to reassure her, "No, we just went out for drinks, and Seonhyeon was there." Hyejin frowned slightly, her eyebrows knitting together as she listened to the explanation.

"Seonhyeon? You mean Jin Seonhyeon?" she inquired, seeking confirmation. I nodded in response. "Yes, he's in Gongjin now. He's shooting a show here," I elaborated. Hyejin regarded me curiously, and I also looked at Mina, who was now gaping.

"That's awesome! We should totally meet him," Mina exclaimed excitedly. I glanced at her, hoping she wouldn't press further on the topic of last night's events.