Ch.20

"So, how's your temporary crown?" I inquired, my attention fully on the man

"So, how's your temporary crown?" I inquired, my attention fully on the man. Unbeknownst to me, Mina's discomfort had started to escalate due to his presence.

"It wasn't bad," he replied, prompting a nod from me. "Let me take you inside," I suggested, leading the way to the operation room.

Meanwhile, Grandma's casual statement had left Mina feeling even more uneasy. "Hold on a second. Where have I seen him before?" her mind pondered, trying to connect the dots.

In the operation room, Mina stood beside me as we concluded the procedure. The man rinsed his mouth and spat out the water. "The needle stung, didn't it?" I inquired, empathetic to his discomfort.

"My gums are a bit stiff," he replied. Turning to Mina, I explained, "Scaling will be done while your gums go numb, and the treatment will follow." Deciding to step out for a moment, I left Mina to assist him.

Sitting on a stool in a professional manner, Mina attempted to hide her unease, but the man's lingering gaze left her feeling highly uncomfortable.

Meanwhile, I made my way to the registration area in search of something. Just then, Chief Hong walked in, holding a cup of coffee.

"Here's the coffee you ordered," he announced, leaving me puzzled. "I didn't order coffee, I canceled it," I informed him, my confusion evident.

Chief Hong simply smiled in response. "I might not be right, but I remember you wanted some coffee," he explained, his words prompting me to raise an eyebrow in surprise.

"Pay up," he continued, a playful glint in his eyes. I reached for my wallet, handing him the money. "With a loyal customer, the Americano is 3,000 won, and the latte is 3,500 won, so that's a total of 3,000 won," he stated as he handed me my change. With a satisfied grin, he left the area, leaving me both amused and taken aback by his unexpected gesture.

As the school day came to a close, Juri charming persuasion managed to convince Dooshik to brew her a cup of coffee

As the school day came to a close, Juri charming persuasion managed to convince Dooshik to brew her a cup of coffee. However, her quest for caffeine was met with a playful denial from Dusik, who informed her that she had already reached her daily limit.