Cast and information

Jk, aka Jeon Jungkook
31-years-old

~Single Father~ Jk has a 16-year-old girl

~Single Father
~ Jk has a 16-year-old girl.
~ He had a daughter when he was a teenager, 15 years old.
~ Jk is very strict and possessive in his naughty daughter's case, where necessary, but pays more attention to education and discipline.
~ Jk has given permission to Yn for everything, like partying, dating, her freedom, going out with friends, and letting her enjoy life, but he takes care of one thing first of all, which is study.
~ Jk observes her grades every couple of days or weeks. And he is very strict on that matter; if Yn's grade or discipline comes down, he will make her grade and discipline up by himself and his way.
~ And most important, he strictly warned Yn not to do underage things during dating or don't take advantage of freedom more than it is necessary, even by mistake.
~ Otherwise, he will punish her or make her disciplined for that without any kind of mercy.
~ Jk is studying for a further career in trading as a hobby.
~ Jk has thinking and nature like a soldier; that's why Jk's behavior is a bit strict.
~ Jk, like his great-grandfather, a soldier's blood runs in his blood; his grandfather was a major.
~ Jk's childhood dream was to join the army, which he had to forget unwillingly after becoming a single father, but despite that, he is collecting information about soldiers.
~ Jk does trading work from home and earns very well along with both the expenses and with that.
~ He has a lawyer degree, and he is a qualified and famous lawyer. Having a good career in the number of years of practicing law a few years after his graduation,
~But to take care of Yn, he puts his lawyer career on hold and takes care of the house by trading so that he is not far from Yn's sight and is there for Yn whenever she needs him.

(I'm not using a real-person pick.)

Yn, aka Jeon Yn
16-year-old

~ Yn has no one in this world to the best of her knowledge except Strictly Chubby Dad, who loves her very much

~ After her father, she has friends and a boyfriend in her life.
~ Studies in 11th class
~ Her hobby is to trouble her father unwillingly and then get punished by him.
~ Afraid of her father's harsh temper, she loves and respects him more than fear.
~ She doesn't like to be beaten by her father's hand, but unwillingly, her actions drag her there. But she likes the dish made by his hand or the morsel fed by his hand more than the 7-star hotel.
~ Her favorite dishes are dumplings, pasta, and many more, which are made by her father.

Note:~ I will bring character according to need. I request that you please comment respectfully on my or other users' replies; otherwise, I will delete and report that comment.

~ Pictures and gif credit go to respected owners; the picture is not mine.

~ English is not my first language, so there might be some mistakes in grammar. Please ignore them.

~ I allow you to give advice on my mistake, but that does not mean that you should take advantage of it and misuse it.

~ I hope you like my story, and don't forget to comment so that I can definitely understand your needs.

~ Do not expect smuth chepter or hope from me because I am not good at it and I have no interest in spoiling you or disrespecting an idol by shipping it without their consent and using their name in the wrong way.

[In a sex*ual way, because I didn't feel good about that.]

~ This story has nothing to do with the life of the idol; it is a fictional story of the author, who has written it with her imagination. And if in this story I name any k-pop idol as a couple, then consider it imaginary, not shipping, which is related only till the end of this story. It has nothing to do with the idol's personal life.

~ If some scene will make you sad or uncomfortable, then you can leave the story or skip that part immediately. I'm not forcing you to read this story, so instead of spreading hatred, I would advise you not to continue further or skip that part if you don't like something in this story.

~ I have already warned you; I am not forcing you to read the story, so please be respectful and send love and encouragement.

Inspired by the author on "Wattpad: mercibeaucoup01 and YouTube channel: Dahlia writes" about one or two topics, not all works

If you feel that I copied her or his work, then feel free to DM me.

~ This story is not just dependent on discipline or punishment; it has a lot to offer, like thrillers, cuteness, comedy, suspense, mostly emotion, and much more.

~ If you find something uncomfortable or don't like something in the story,

~ My DM is always open for you; you can talk to me, but if you discontinue the story because of that, I will not like it at all. I will be glad if you tell me about your comfort/advice. I will always be ready to listen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☞♡☜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~꒰˖⁠♡ To be continued...... ♡⁠˖꒱~

~ *⁠♡*(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍)*⁠♡*