Part:~26

[AFTER A FEW DAYS]

Somi and Jin have now returned to their home as JK's health is better. During Jin or Somi's presentation, this trend kept going on in those days, like if Yn made a mistake, Jk would shout or scold her out of resentment, and if something big happened, then Somi and Jin would together handle it, etc.

The cycle of days continued like this, and after Jk got better, both of them returned to their homes, but Somi had half-finished things left to say to Jk, or perhaps she buried all the secrets in her heart and went away because she did not have the courage to tell her  .

She wanted to but did not have the courage to tell him, and she knew a little bit of the truth: what if she told her feelings to herself or to him? Because even she herself was not sure whether what she was thinking and feeling was true or not.

Jk is Somi's ? , so while leaving, she left one word, "sorry."

She left after saying one emotional word. Keeping Jk confused forever, she just said one word, and that word was "sorry". Even after requesting JK tell her to please tell him the reason for saying sorry several times, she did not tell him and went away from there with Jin.

Jin did not pay much attention to her sorry words because he knows very well that his wife is sensitive and might have said sorry to Jk for misunderstanding him in the earlier days of their meeting.

Jin's guess was completely wrong because she had hidden all the secrets from everyone due to some fear of something.

And in these days, two amazing things happened, one very good and the other, unfortunately, very bad.

The good thing was that in those days, JK was improving very well in controlling his anger. He tries his best to resolve the matter peacefully so that he doesn't have to yell or get angry at his daughter, and whenever Jk has to scold Yn for her mistake, he gets angry in a much less aggressive and soft manner.

The most terrifying thing is that, in the coming days, she is going to commit some incredible mistakes. Because of that unbelievable mistake, she is going to unknowingly anger her father, and this is probably going to give a lot of boost to Jk's calm nature by converting it into more fierce anger and more than as much violent rage.

 Because of that unbelievable mistake, she is going to unknowingly anger her father, and this is probably going to give a lot of boost to Jk's calm nature by converting it into more fierce anger and more than as much violent rage

Yes, despite her father's refusal, she is pining around Woojin for trying to get her ex-boyfriend back because she feels that she can't live without him anymore.

She has become addicted to him—his love, his care, his sweet talks, or more than anything, his presence. She is missing him more in his absence, and now she is yearning to get him back.

So she wants to get back into a relationship with him, who moved on a long time ago.

Considering Jk's warning that he had already moved on with someone else, she gets even more disappointed by him because she had thought that she would hide it from her father and continue her relationship with him.