Part:~10

Your sweetie:~ Appa, don't be so heartless. Yes, I made a mistake. I am sorry for that. Chapter:~2

Jk:~ "Are you a boy?" he asked one more time, but more sternly.

This time also, Yn doesn't know what to say to him because if she spoke, then what would she say? because she and JK both know she is a girl and got male condoms from her bag, so she lowered his head again.

Jk:~ More in anger voice, "I asked you something. Are you? Look at me and answer, YN. "

When he did not get any answer, Jk slapped her hard two times and was about to raise his hand to give another slap, but before that, Yn replied

Yn:~ She begged for mercy while trembling and sobbing hardly. "No, Appa! I'm not—ahh, it's hurting—stop please, and no, and yes, I am not a boy, so—sorry, daddy!"

Jk:~ He asked sternly, "Then what is the male condom doing in your bag?"

Jk took the whip, which was in his left hand, in his right hand and hit Yn's buttocks hard once, and he said it in a scary voice.

Jk:~ he shouted angrily, "If you are not a boy, then what were the male condoms doing in the bag? You know it is for boys, so what was your bag doing when you were a teenage girl? and you don't know the difference between whom it is for and for what age?"

She was trembling with fear because of JK's anger. She needs someone's hug right now who can calm her fear. Even her mother was not there to handle the emotional state of both of them—Jk's angry anger and Yn's fearful state. and maybe her mom will save Yn from JK's wrathful punishment.

This was not possible, but her heartbeat was increasing and she was yearning for a hug, so knowing that JK would not give her a hug when he himself was angry, she still got up from her position and hugged her dad. But it turned out to be the complete opposite of what she expected. because he lovingly pacified his anger by hugging her and comforting her by patting her back and saying he was a little annoyed.

Jk:~ "relex! Yn, and calm down!" 

Yn:~ "Appa fo--forgive me, please appa forgive your sw--sweetie. I'm s--sorry pl--please!" Said while sobbing and crying.