Part:~11

~{Your sweetie:~ Appa, don't be so heartless. Yes, I made a mistake. I am sorry for that. chapter:~3}~

Note:~ From Google because I don't have an idea about that since I'm a 19-year-old person: One line means the test is negative and you're not pregnant, and two lines mean the test is positive and you are pregnant.

JK's facial expressions change into anger as he observes the strip carefully. After a while, a sign of relief appeared on his face, and he controlled his restlessness and took a deep breath. When he saw one line on the pregnancy strip, which means the test is negative, he let out a long sigh of relief and threw the strip at Yn, which made Yn flinch in fright.

 When he saw one line on the pregnancy strip, which means the test is negative, he let out a long sigh of relief and threw the strip at Yn, which made Yn flinch in fright

Jk:~ Taking a deep breath, he said, bursting with anger. "God is with you today! That's why you are not pregnant; otherwise, you would not have stood well in this condition because if you were pregnant right now, I would have broken all the bones in every part of your body."

Yn:~ she tremblely said, "Pl--please give me forgi--forgiveness I'm sorry, Daddy!"

Jk:~ strictly yet angrily ask, "Why did you do a pregnancy test in the first place? When you guys didn't even complete IT."

Yn:~ In a scared tone, she spoke in a low voice that was loud enough to be heard by her dad: "I had com--completed a little IT, and after that, I was not fe--feeling well in the morning, so I thought that I'm pregnant, as we had already kept a pregnancy test strip with us, so I took the te--test with it. I'm sorry."

Jk:~ angrily spoke, "You are like a rogue, stray girl who doesn't have the wisdom to know when to use this thing

Jk:~ angrily spoke, "You are like a rogue, stray girl who doesn't have the wisdom to know when to use this thing. Is this what you have learned from me, hmm? Have I taught you to do useless and ridiculous things? You idiot girl-hm, answer me?"

Yn:~ In a cracked voice, "No, a--appa! sorry Da--dad!"

She looked in the opposite direction from her appa while stealing glances from Jungkook on the ground out of fear, his eyes screaming in anger. Her Daddy gets angry seeing that, so he picks up the whip lying at his side, and one of his hands, from which he has taken the whip, raises the whip in the air and hits the whip angrily on the ground, making a loud sound.

Jk:~ in a fiery voice, "What are you looking at? When I talk to you, I want your eyes to meet mine while I'm talking to you."

But due to Yn's fear and Jk's scolding, her attention was not there, so she did not make eye contact with her dad's eyes, due to which Jk's temper increased and Jungkook angrily whipped on her lap, causing a long, painful scream to come out of Yn's mouth.

Yn:~ she begged for mercy, "Ahhh, no, pl-please, dad, please! No mo--more I'm sorry, please give some m--mercy."

Jk:~ a harsh voice, "Are you understanding that when I talk to you, these eyes of yours should look into mine?"

Yn immediately contacts Jk's eyes out of fear, but his eyes are boiling with fire.

Jk:~ roughly said without thinking twice, "You know you narrowly escaped today. If you do something like this again, then how will you save yourself from bursting with anger? because I will not be able to save you even from myself. Don't do this stupid thing when you are a teenager."

Anger rising in a tone of voice, "You are not a stray creature who gets lost on the streets and then does what they want to do without asking any family person because sometimes they don't have family but you are human and your father is still alive

Anger rising in a tone of voice, "You are not a stray creature who gets lost on the streets and then does what they want to do without asking any family person because sometimes they don't have family but you are human and your father is still alive. You are a human being; then stop roaming around like a coral creature."

Hearing this tough scolding, Yn burst into tears because she understood what Jungkook meant about her making out with her boyfriend without his permission, which made Jk realize that his words are hurting her as this is the first time he is scolding her like this much hardly and emotionlessly.

Jk:~ coldly, "Give me your phone!"

Yn:~ scared, "Appa! No pl--please--"

Jk:~ He shouted angrily, "Give me, yn!"

Yn:~ "Sorry, Pl--please don't shout, please here!"

Yn fearfully hands over her phone. Because she didn't think JK's intention was right.

Jk:~ "On your knee!"

Yn:~ "So--sorry!"

Jk coldly said while searching for someone's number on Yn's phone.

Jk:~ he coldly asked, "You did all this of your own free will, or your boyfriend forced you?"

Yn:~ sobbing and begging, "No, A--appa, it is not his fault; I did it of my own free will; he did not force me; please don't call him and scold him."

Jk:~ coldly said, "No one gets the consequences of the mistakes of both; he also deserves something."

~{On call}~

Jk:~ In a rough tone, "This is Yn's father speaking; are you Yn's BF?"

Woojin:~ In a hurry and kinda worried, "Yes, sir! what happened?"

Jk:~ In the ordering way, "I want you at my house today--"

Woojin:~ "But sir--"

Jk:~ Said threateningly, "Within sharp at half an hour otherwise I will directly contact your family and tell them about the IT thing you did. Don't force yourself to do that and come on time."

Woojin:~ In a scared voice, "No.. no, please don't do that, sir, please. I will be on time. I will reach there at sharp in, aah, yes, 20 minutes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☞♡☜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~꒰˖⁠♡ To be continued...... ♡⁠˖꒱~

~ *⁠♡*(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍)*⁠♡*