Part:~17

~{The beautiful moments of happiness for the one for whom I was anxious for a long time to come have arrived, but with a little storm of anger}~

~{At the hospital}~

They were about to go together to the place where Jungkook had been admitted, but Jin stopped them in the same waiting area and said softly.

Jin:~ "Wait here for a while; I will check first."

Yn:~ In worried, "But I want to meet Appa; let us also come with yo--"

Somi understands that Jin has to see Jk's condition, and first he needs to fulfill the doctor's duty, so she is concerned about taking care of Yn and speaking in a soft voice.

Somi:~ "Okay, Yn! Let's go; we both stay in this waiting area--"

Yn:~ "But--"

Jin:~ softly, "Yn, we have brought you here at this midnight only to meet Kookie,, but first let me do his necessary checkup, and then you can meet him

Jin:~ softly, "Yn, we have brought you here at this midnight only to meet Kookie,, but first let me do his necessary checkup, and then you can meet him."

Yn:~ sadly, "hmm? okay! Yes, please. You go. We will wait here till then."

Somi:~ "Please go; I will stay with her."

Jin runs towards Jungkook's room quickly but carefully so that JK or other patients do not face any trouble. He slowly goes to the room in which he has been admitted.

Jk seems to be sleeping peacefully like a small child, but Jin knows the reality that he is unconscious and is happy that he will regain consciousness soon

Mr. Choi:~ In a professional way, "Mr. Kim, here are Mr. Jeon's reports and some of his health reports and investigations for you to observe. Only those reports are left, which were done through you, and after that, it just took some time for him to come to his senses; later, he will be completely fine.

Jin:~ gently, "I'm thankful to you for your work, and we hope that this report also turns out to be good for his health."

Mr. Choi:~ softly with a professional smile, "There is no need for gratitude; it is the duty of us doctors. I'm taking my leave and hope everything goes well."