Part:~24

~{I am not stubborn; you have started distrusting me? Yn's first mistake was punished by her warm appa and that movement caused him the first pain: CHAPTER:~7}~

[NOTE:~

So if you are ready, and if you let me,
i wanna see it in mation in 3D:~

Wait, for what? Go and watch "3d BY JK" on Official Big Hit and "NO MORE SAME" (check the Brosis story; maybe you like it on my account).

Everything is fine now; she is not afraid of JK because of that day, but one thing is troubling Jungkook: in these 4 days, she did not insist on him for chocolates, nor did she touch chocolates after getting permission from the doctor.

Today has been a whole day since she got permission from the doctors to have chocolates, despite being given permission.

She has not eaten them. Whenever chocolates come in front of her, pain and fear are visible in her eyes.

This was good for her teeth, but fear was not appropriate for her age. He did not want her childhood to be lost in fear.

So he made a plan to end her fear as soon as possible

So he made a plan to end her fear as soon as possible. Jin was supposed to come after a week, but JK enthusiastically requested that he come today. And he told him, Let's take Yn on a picnic together because it looks like she is in dire need of that thing right now.

So Jin agreed on that matter despite being busy. He was ready to spare some of his time and go on a picnic with them.

Yn and Jin are sitting in the back seat of the car, and Jk is driving on the way to the picnic. All three are going towards the picnic path.

[INSIDE THE CAR]

"Jinzin uncle, you were supposed to come after a week, right?" Yn asked innocently.

"Yes, my angel, but my work there ended soon, so I came," he said while lying very easily.

"This is a very true thing," Yn said in a sweet voice, using the wrong word.

"Sweetie, you cannot say that line like this; you can say it like, 'This is a very good thing,'" Jk said in a soft voice while correcting her mistakes.