Part:~35

[I don't know what you are frightened of, but your horrified face is breaking my heart. Chapter:~2]

[AT THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE]

"Sir, please don't do this; I will not repeat this mistake," Woojin said while trembling in fear of something.

"No, Woojin, call and inform him about this; I will not tolerate such nonsense in my school." The principal said sternly to warn Woojin while adding further lines, "Call quickly."

The principal says this angrily while scaring Woojin by banging his hands on his table.

Afraid of the principal's scolding, he goes a little closer to Jk and whispers something in his ear while crying and in a scared state. "Sir, you told me that you would handle the matter, so please, I'm asking for your help; now please correct it."

JK said with a teasing twinkle in his eyes while showing off, "Fight yourself! I said all this so that you can reveal the truth in front of everyone; I cannot help you in this, nor do I want to help you

JK said with a teasing twinkle in his eyes while showing off, "Fight yourself! I said all this so that you can reveal the truth in front of everyone; I cannot help you in this, nor do I want to help you." He said it with a smiling but merciless voice while smirking as if he had tricked him into getting his work done.

When Woojin realized this, he started crying loudly, thinking that someone had consoled him wrongly and that he sympathized with the circumstances of his selfishness.

"Woojin! Call him right now!" The principal said in a frustrated yet vociferated voice due to Woojin's actions and being out of his control.

Woojin no longer has any hope through JK because he has hard eyes to show his pity for him. So he cries, takes his phone, which was on the table, and goes to call his brother with trembling hands, then suddenly JK hits his hand playfully.

Woojin looks at Jk with tears in his eyes and tries to understand why he did this, then Jk gives him a small smile and slowly shakes his head, telling him to leave it and not call right now.

Due to this, Woojin takes a deep breath of relief, but he knows that the danger is not over yet.

"Do I--" JK interrupted the principal's conversation and said, in a soft tone,