Part:~32

[The trust I had placed in you, you have broken it to such an extent that even in the future, would those earlier precious kinds of unconditional and uncountable trust that I did for you never ever be returned?]

Jk is furious since he got the news from school that Yn has bullied someone, and he hurries towards the school through the car.

[AT THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE]

"Mr. gong, Why did you call me here when his broth—I mean, his guardians—hasn't come yet?" Jk said to the principal while venting out his frustration when he didn't find Woojin's brother present recently.

"Mr. Jeon, you need to calm down first. We had asked Woojin to call, but he said that his brother is very ill and is undergoing treatment, so he cannot come." The principal said this in the accompanying voice.

"Maybe he is lying that his brother is not fine; that too is possible, isn't it?" JK calmed himself down and said it in a polite voice.

The principal said in calm words, "We told you that we called his brother to inform him about this matter, but his secretary picked him up because he was unwell."

"Yn has bullied that innocent child and has also brought violence to the school by violating the school rules." The principal said this while adding the next line, inadvertently provoking JK's anger.

"You can't punish her like this without knowing the whole story, which you told me earlier: that she was suspended from school for one week." JK said it angrily in a slightly louder voice.

"I suspended her as a punishment only after finding out everything; I did not do anything like this without knowing." The principle added in a gentle voice, "She was suspended for her mistake."

JK calmed down a bit and said it in a confused voice. "You told me that the scene of the place where Yn had dragged your innocent student was not captured on CCTV because it was a deserted place."

"Yes, the scene of that place was not captured." The principal said it in a soft voice while telling the truth.

"So you didn't tell me what testimony you found that proved Woojin's accusations against my daughter for bullying him are true." Jk asked this question to know and understand the truth.

"Woojin had told us in his clarification that Yn had been bullying him for several days, and today he attacked back in self-defense to stop her bully, and the people present in the school canteen proved this to be true and testified that it was Yn...

"Woojin had told us in his clarification that Yn had been bullying him for several days, and today he attacked back in self-defense to stop her bully, and the people present in the school canteen proved this to be true and testified that it was Yn who had dragged him somewhere as if she were attacking him, but at that time it seemed normal to them because both of them were good friends with each other." The principal told Jk by repeating in gentle words what was true.

JK expressed his views with understanding and said it in a slightly angry tone. "So it may also be true that she fought and not bullied. This is her first fight. Like Yn, she has never fought with anyone in the 10 years she has been in school, so bullying someone is a step too far for her."