Part:~ 4

(When she failed in her regular-weekly Test)

~[AUTHOR POV]~

Today is Monday, and on this day there is a test for any one subject of Yn, which is conducted by the school once every two weeks. Apart from this, there are mostly surprise tests in Yn's school, about which the students are informed 1 or 2 days in advance by the teacher.

Yn is sitting in the school class, as earlier she had a test in the last period. Seeing her result, her condition has become like crying anytime. She got 20% out of 70% in important subject statistics, and that too in short questions like the MCQ (Multiple Choice Question). Her eyes are watering while she thinks about how badly her father will be angry with her for not studying and will beat her up for failing.

??? In a soft voice, ask her, "What happened? You are looking sad; it's because you are in trouble with your father."

"

Name:~ Jisoo, aka Kim Ji-soo

Yn's classmate and bestie, as well as the monitor of the class, were full of tenderness.

Age:~ 16 years older

She is 3 months older than Yn, so she is like a big sister and bestie.

~[Supportive cast]~

Yn:~ softly answered, "Nothing like that..."

Meanwhile, Yn sees Yn's boyfriend coming towards her, and then she tries to hold her emotions more firmly because she doesn't want to be weak for their understanding.

Woojin:~ "Hey babes, what happened? Everything alright?" He asked while trying to be normal.

Yn:~ Softly, "Yes, baby, everything is fine."

Woojin:~ "Oh, all right. Shall we go to the party together tonight? with the group? What to say? We will all enjoy a lot together." He asked softly.

Yn:~ Gently said, "Yes, baby, we will go together. I will wait for the night to go."

Woojin:~ "I will call you when we have to go; that's okay?" He asked slowly.