Part:~6

~{Worried:~late at night}~

It's about to be over 11:30 at night. After finishing his work before going to sleep, Jk took his steps towards Yn's room to check her condition.

Seeing yn sleeping there once was shaking in sleep due to fever that made again Jungkook bring warm mixed salty with ayurveda water saw yn sleeping there the way he leaves her after dinner as Jungkook had put her to sleep in a comfortable position and with a napkin dipped in warm things to put on her forehead as everything is still in the same condition.

Now he was checking the temperature of her fever by placing his hand on Yn's head and face, which was still elevated, which disappointed Jk, so once again he dipped a napkin in warm, salty water with a mixed Ayurvedic thing and put it on her forehead to cure fever.

He did this for a little more time. Yn is in deep sleep, so she doesn't react, and after some time, JK covered Yn's blanket properly and kept the room heater as warm as Yn's fever.

 Yn is in deep sleep, so she doesn't react, and after some time, JK covered Yn's blanket properly and kept the room heater as warm as Yn's fever

While covering the sheet, his eyes went to Yn's clothes, which were still not changing into comfy clothes. He wanted to change Yn's school uniform into clothes that she felt comfortable in, but he did not even want to wake Yn up from sleep because, in that case, she would have to wake up from sleep and she would not be able to sleep again soon due to fever, so he ignored that thing.

Since Yn has started sleeping in her room, they both sleep in separate rooms, but because of Yn's fever, he sleeps with her in that room because he thought Yn might need him at night.

Yn wakes up slowly in the morning while moaning in pain but panics at seeing the time.

Yn:~ Panicked, "Ahh, ohh, no, I will be late, appa... If Appa comes to know, then today I will not be well; he will scold me."

She runs more quickly to her bathroom and comes back after getting ready. Seeing JK sitting in her room, she swallows her spit in fear.

Yn:~ While stuttering, "Appa, I didn't know whe--"

He looks at her softly when her voice comes in.

Yn was ready for school in the school uniform, and he chuckled slightly at her.

Jk:~ Gently said, "Yn look at the time; you are already 1 hour late; now what is the use of getting ready?"

Yn:~ "I have compunction for that--  I d--" She said nervously.

Jk:~ "Come here, yn!" He called her calmly while ignoring her apology.

Yn:~ "Appa, really, I didn't know when it was morning! I'm really sor.."

Jk:~ "Come to me, darling. I know you are sorry, or else you are not ready for school even after being so late!" He said it more gently.

Yn slowly and hesitantly moved towards Jungkook. He held Yn's hand gently and made her sit on the bed carefully, then checked Yn's fever with his hand, which is still little.