Part:~30

[The first fight to substantiate myself clean-handed of a mistake I never committed because I was falsely accused of it]

It has been almost 3 days, and today will be the 4th day since the terrible accident happened, but Jungkook still has not forgiven his daughter.

Everything is going on, as JK gave her a warning and command that day. Yes,  even today, he is not allowing her to do these things: using a mobile, going out with friends, using your two-wheeler, going anywhere without permission.

Yn has started following his words silently out of fear or embarrassment; she just concentrates on her studies instead of doing useless things so that JK doesn't get disappointed in her.

But due to these things, she is living in quiet, fear, and despair without any kind of happiness.

He does not talk to her as much as before; now he talks only as much as necessary, and that too in a slightly harsh and cold manner.

The impact of the beating at the hands of her father that day was so harsh on Yn that the punishment had such an impact on the girl that even today she feels pain at the injured spot.

Especially because of the punch she received that day, she is not able to chew food properly even on the fourth day of the incident because that day her jaw got deeply injured due to his hard punch because the skin of that little 16-year-old girl is delicate as well as sensitive.

Jk still comes back every night after getting drunk, like that night, and the next day, after the first day when he came back after drinking alcohol, Yn asked him a worried question, which she always asks without any hesitation. But then something terrible happens that leaves Yn completely silent in fear.

[2 O'CLOCK IN THE AFTERNOON THE NEXT DAY AFTER DRINKING ALCOHOL THE SECOND NIGHT]

Jk was having a headache last night due to drinking too much, but he is such a heavy driver that he can handle the drunken state well, so even when he is drunk or angry, he does not forget to give his attention and concern to Yn.

Even if he himself is angry or disappointed with her, he still gives her a cold shoulder in the same angry state.

He always gives her that too, to drive away her nervousness.

So she is in pain, and JK may not talk to her, but he takes her lunch towards the dining table to take full care of her and her needs.

He gives her lunch and goes to move outside, but Yn stops him with her scared voice. "Appa,"

"Do you need anything else?" he said while questioning her need

"No appa! I am fine with anything; I will survive with whatever I get." She said it sadly, with a smile on her face.

Jk was now getting angry at her, speaking as if she were helpless, and his father was not aware and didn't care about her needs, but he calmed him down.

"This is a good thing! Due to excessive stubbornness, a person's habits and intentions get spoiled." He responded to her contrary statement in the same mocking and cold tone.

She ignores that and asks him her special question, for which she had stopped her father in a slightly scared voice. "Appa, are you stressed? Have you started drinking again? Because of me--" Her voice is interrupted by JK's raised hand to slap her.

She doesn't feel anything, but whenever she opens her eyes, JK holds her ear tightly and twists her ears hard with his right hand.

He said it in a horrible, raging voice. "I am your dad! Are you questioning your dad? Don't question your own appa; when you yourself don't have the courage to tell me the truth, and every time you tell a new lie to fool me, then you don't even have the right to talk to me." Releasing her red ear, he said in a voice flaring with cold anger, "Be thankful that you have a weakness; otherwise, I would have beaten you so much today for having the courage to ask me this question even after doing such a bad thing or telling a lie."

He added in the coldest voice while shouting with a harsh expression, "And from today onwards, don't try or dare to talk to me; just answer whatever I ask because now I don't want to hear your voice, which only reminds me of your countless lies. I just hate your voice, and like you just said, You can survive with whatever you get, so quietly eat the food I have given you."

He said all this, making her cry

He said all this, making her cry. She is just silent with a broken heart, suppressing her voice. She tries to speak, but JK stops her to keep his words.

"I did not allow you to speak. So don't start talking and listen to me; I never gave you what I got. I've always tried my best to give you the best of everything, nor have I taught you to manage what I am giving, so don't you dare say that line again." He gave her his angry opinion in a stern voice.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

From that day on, Jk does not talk to her out of anger and Yn out of fear; they both only have necessary conversations with each other.

Yn is angry with herself for causing trouble and stress to her father by her senseless actions, but Jk is angry with himself for beating her so hard that day that it reminded her of her absent mother, and he is upset with himself thinking that his little girl had to suffer pain for many days because of his harsh beatings.

[AT YN'S SCHOOL, IN THE CANTEEN DURING SCHOOL BREAKS TIME]

Right now, Yn is at school, and JK is at home.

Yn is currently in the canteen, and her blood is boiling seeing her ex happy with his new girlfriend, how he is celebrating his happiness by destroying her life, and the displeasing thing is for her that he is happy to save his life by falsely accusing someone, and that innocent person has to suffer for something she did not do.

She can't digest that thing, so she gets up from her chair, forcibly picks up Woojin from his chair in front of everyone, and drags him to a deserted place.

As soon as she stops, she pushes him hard and punches him hard without giving Woojin any chance to save himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☞♡☜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~꒰˖⁠♡ To be continued...... ♡⁠˖⁠꒱~

~ Thanks for your support and for reading this story.

Question:~

1. YN DID THE RIGHT THING BY MESSING WITH WOOJIN?

2. HOW DO YOU THINK JK WILL REACT TO THIS?

GO AHEAD! DO THE COMMENTS AND PRESS THE STAR BUTTON ✨