Part:~52

~When Jungkook caught the theft committed by his daughter. Plus, he receives a complaint from his daughter's school about Yn disrupting classes due to the phone continuously ringing in the classroom. Chapter 2~

[What a horrible feeling it is when someone your favorite seems to be disappearing right in front of your eyes, thinking that they will leave you at that very moment. Only then do you realize their loveable yet valuable importance in our lives.]

~[At home]~

Jungkook is standing in front of her at a short distance with a cold face and angry eyes.

Besides, Yn is sitting on her knees with both hands raised, and her innocent face is crying out for mercy from Jungkook. She is now repenting for her past mistake, which has increased Jungkook's temper a bit.

Jungkook asked while sitting cross-legged on the couch, "You go to school to disturb people?"

"Never daddy!" She answered.

"If you had a phone in the classroom, why didn't you put it on silent mode?" Jungkook maintained his peace.

"I forgot." She responded in a shuddering tone.

"Well, so what happened on all those chances when the teacher gave you the opportunity to correct it?" He calmly raised questions to understand the whole thing.

"The phone was not working properly." She said it uncertainly.

"Yes, this is the main point. Tell me, where did you get the cellphone from?" He said it in a cold tone while giving a confused look.

 Tell me, where did you get the cellphone from?" He said it in a cold tone while giving a confused look

"Appa, please forgive me; I am sorry. I will not repeat it again." She begged.

"That's exactly what I want to know about what you regret, so tell me quickly; don't waste any time." He ignored her plea.

"Appa, please don't beat me this time; I will definitely not do it again." She said.

"Yes, that is fine, but where did this mobile phone with you come from? This phone looks familiar to me, so it definitely doesn't belong to your friend! Which person's mobile is this?" He tried his best to make peace.

In her silence, he said, "Does this belong to any of your friends?" She shakes her head as if in fear.

"Don't misuse my patience; I will lose my temper. Tell me, whose mobile is this?" He warned.

"Yours!" She whispered softly in a low tone, which even Jungkook could not hear well, so he asked in irritation, "Make your voice louder than this and speak, no! Leave it, take the phone out of your pocket, and show me."

"Appa, please don't do this--" Jungkook lost his temper at the harshness of her voice.

"Show me right now!" He said it in an angry scream.