Part:~12

~

{Your sweetie:~ Appa, don't be so heartless. Yes, I made a mistake. I am sorry for that. chapter:~4}~

It's been about 15 minutes since Jungkook was called Woojin, and now JK has calmed down his anger a little bit. For Yn, his anger is calm now. Yn's legs are trembling with pain because she has been sitting in that position for so long. Jk doesn't like being so harsh on Yn because he knows the limit of her pain tolerance, and now he is 100% sure that her tolerance level has been exceeded and she can no longer tolerate it, but he doesn't even want to stop here because he is thinking about something past. Due to which he wants to save Yn, even if he has to give painful and harsh punishment for that, he is ready to give it.

After a while, Woojin comes and rings the doorbell of the house in fear, and JK opens the door with a stern face.

Woojin:~ "Hello, sir!" He bows 90 degrees and speaks, giving respect out of fear.

Jk:~ In a harsh voice, "Come inside the house, then let's talk calmly with your ex girlfriend--"

Woojin:~ In a panicked yet courageous tone. "She is not my ex; she is still my girlfriend--"

Jk:~ In a rough demanded voice, "I said first, let's go inside the house. Everything will be settled in front of you; nothing will be hidden."

Woojin:~ nervously, "s--sorry sir, please!"

Jk:~ coldly told him, "Let's go inside!"

They both go to the hall room of the house, where Yn is on her knees with tears and shame in her eyes. Woojin looked at her carefully, and he felt bad about her conditions because her cheeks were red and she was on her knees.

There was a little bleeding from the corner of her lip. He guessed that it might have been due to the slap or her father's punishments. Seeing this condition in Jk's own daughter, he started worrying about what Jk would do with him.

Woojin:~ In a scared voice, "sir--"

Jk:~ Interrupting him, he said in a dominant voice, "Stand on your knees and put both your hands up, same as the position of Yn."

"