Part:~7

~{Nothing, just our yn is in trouble}~

JK is inquietude, disturbance, and thinking. What would have happened? Why is she not picking up the phone? It's been such a long night; earlier, she never used to do this. What has happened now? Why is her phone off?

In that worry, he called Yn's close friends and asked, and then he came to know that she was not with them. After that, he went to some of Yn's friends' house at night to know about her, but he did not find her there and had no trace of her.

Jk had an idea of where she could go, so Jungkook also searched for Yn even after going there too, but Yn was not found even there as well.

Now that it's almost 11 o'clock, tears of worry are falling from Jungkook's eyes as his heartbeat is increasing, thinking about Yn and hoping that nothing wrong has happened to her

Now that it's almost 11 o'clock, tears of worry are falling from Jungkook's eyes as his heartbeat is increasing, thinking about Yn and hoping that nothing wrong has happened to her. In the same worry, he cannot sit here being hopeless, so he moves towards the door, but at that time immediately the doorbell rings.

Jungkook wipes his tears and hurries towards the door with joy and hope in his heart that it is Yn. Jk opens the door but hides his concern and shows stiffness. Jk felt peace in his mind when he saw Yn at the door, safe and fine, but he did not show his emotion on his face; he just kept the same harshness.

He was happy to see Yn, but at the same time he felt like slapping her continuously for making him worried by disobeying him, and he was feeling very worried by coming so late; she had caused him so much trouble by disobeying him. So he wanted to beat her until Yn was worried about when her father would stop hitting her, but he controlled his anger because he didn't want to react angrily like last night without knowing any reason.

She was standing there scared, trying to make a normal expression, and speaking out of fear without thinking.

Yn:~ "Ohh, appa you here; you haven't slept yet. It's too late!"

Without thinking twice, she said it lightly, trying to act like nothing had happened.

Yn:~ "Appa.."

Jk gets angry after listening to Yn and raises his right hand to slap Yn, but she blinks her eyes hard in fear, but there is no reaction of any kind on her cheeks, so she opens her eyes and looks at Jungkook, who is staring at her angrily, trying to calm down his anger.