Part:~25

[Your love has once again forced me to bow against your stubbornness.]

NOTE:~ GUYS, I HAVE STARTED WRITING MY NEW STORY: "NO MORE SAME" BROSIS STORY. Check it out; you will like it.

[FLASHBACK ENDED WHEN JK FIRST TIMES SPANKED YN AS PUNISHMENT]

"Really, Jk was so cool in Yn's childhood, right? Yes, and too soft for his little princess!" Somi said it in a surprised voice.

"That's why I always say that we should never judge someone's present without knowing their past." Jin said this to Somi gently to make her understand.

"Man, sometimes things like misunderstandings happen; I am also a human being! And of course, love, you told the truth that I was thinking this because I have not seen his soft side

"Man, sometimes things like misunderstandings happen; I am also a human being! And of course, love, you told the truth that I was thinking this because I have not seen his soft side."

"Never mind, love; leave it and prepare for your defeat because JK will knock on the door any time and you will lose." He said it jokingly in a soft voice.

"There is no way that Jk will come because no one out of us has yet convinced him to take Yn out." She said this with the intention of indirectly rejecting him.

He starts counting with confidence without saying anything: "one, two, three, fo--"

Jin pauses his voice when he hears a knock on the door. Jin brings a slight, confident smirk to his face to tease Somi.

"Don't be so happy! He wouldn't have come to ask us to take her out." Somi said it with fake anger as she walked towards the door.

"Stop!" Jin said to Somi in a low voice.

"What happened?" she asked in a confused voice.

Jin said gently, "You have changed your clothes; he may suspect that we already know what's on his mind."

"So what now?" Somi explained her confusion.

"Do one thing: wear the nightie that you wear at night, but wear it over this cloth; till then, I will take care of this double bunny

"Do one thing: wear the nightie that you wear at night, but wear it over this cloth; till then, I will take care of this double bunny." He quickly whispered in Somi's ear in a low voice.