Part:~38

[Can admitting and recognizing my error demonstrate that the morals and upbringing provided by my brother are superior, which is true?]

[AT JEON HOUSE]

Jk is taking a deep breath in his house and massaging his head with five fingers of his right hand, which is arising due to worry because he is troubled about Yn's fear and he is also worried about Woojin's condition.

Jungkook ignores his headache and goes towards his daughter's room because it has been almost 3 hours since they returned from school, and she must have had a nap by now, so he goes to call her for lunch, knowing that she would not come on her own because ever since he had ordered her not to go out without his permission, she would not leave the room without his call or his permission.

[IN YN'S ROOM]

Yn is sitting in her room, staring as if she is in sad trouble or pain, Jungkook said to Yn in a cold manner. "Are you freshened up?" When she responds by nodding, he continues to speak in the same manner: "Great! Is it hurting anywhere, even after taking a nap?"

 "Are you freshened up?" When she responds by nodding, he continues to speak in the same manner: "Great! Is it hurting anywhere, even after taking a nap?"

Knowing his daughter's silence, he assumes yes and goes to the kitchen and her room to get some things to relieve her pain. Jungkook is a little worried because when she was taking a nap, he massaged her injury lightly so that she wouldn't wake up from her sweet sleep, thinking that she would get relief when she woke up, but it didn't happen because she is still in pain.

He takes all the things and massages That person massages his wound with ice. The injured person for some time till she gets relief from the pain to a great extent. When she feels good, he tells her in a warm tone, "Come to the dining table and eat! I cooked delicious food; later, I will give you a painkiller that will give you more relief." She nodded in agreement.

After dinner, both of them are about to go to their respective places, but at that moment, the doorbell rings. When Jk goes to the main door and opens the door, he finds Woojin standing at the door, scared and nervous.

"What happened? Are you okay? Is there any problem? --" Jk started questioning him out of concern because he was not expecting him to come like this, but when he remembered that he was angry with Woojin, he stuck to the same thing and said it in cold anger. "What are you doing here? Go to your house!"

Handling the hurt of JK's angry words in a rude manner, Woojin said in a low voice. "Can I come inside the house? Si--"

Jk again showed rude manners and replied in short words. "No! Never ever!"

"Sir?" Woojin took Jk's harsh words to heart and said in a broken voice that he would start crying any moment if Jk kept up these harsh manners.