Part:~18

~{I am not stubborn; you have started distrusting me. Yn's first mistake was punished by her warm appa and that movement caused him the first pain: CHAPTER:~1}~

~[AUTHOR: *POINT OF VIEW*]~

It has been two days since Jungkook was discharged from the hospital. Jin and Somi have stayed at Jungkook's house to take care of him, even though Jk's health has recovered to a great extent as well. He is feeling a little weak due to the hard treatment, so despite Jk's refusal, Jin insists on staying with Somi at Jk's house to fulfill his duty as an elder brother.

As per Jungkook's request, no one told Yn about the reason for his bad health or about his heart attack, despite her asking a lot, and now Yn has to go out after dinner, but Jk is refusing her, knowing that she will come late again like that night.

~[08:30 O'CLOCK AT DINNER TIME]~

"Don't argue; start eating peacefully," Jungkook said in a stern tone while trying to feed her the morsel. "I'm also saying that I will not eat until you agree." Yn retorted and said in slight displeasure, gently removing the spoon full of food from her mouth with her right hand.

Managing the argument between the two, Somi said softly, "Enough of this, dear Yn, please eat your food and stop troubling your appa

Managing the argument between the two, Somi said softly, "Enough of this, dear Yn, please eat your food and stop troubling your appa." Yn became stubborn and said in a low voice, "Why are you trying to explain to me? Please tell Appa to let me go."

Meanwhile, Jin realized that Jk's mercury was rising, so in an attempt to control the matter, he intervened in a stern voice. "Jungkook, what a big deal! Let her go! She will come soon--"

JK responded lovingly to him in a mocking way while placing the spoon back on his plate

JK responded lovingly to him in a mocking way while placing the spoon back on his plate. "Oh right! Is it true that you are saying this as if you know her well?" In the same attitude, while serving food on his plate with a spoon, Jin said, "I know her better than you; I have spent her childhood with me."

He speaks while laughing lightly at Jin's statement in a mocking way. "No! Hyung, that was her childhood, and this is not recent. Now there have been a lot of changes in her of which you are unaware, and I am aware, so stay away from this thing, right? --"