Part:~28

[Forfeiture and penalty for false accusations]

[NOTE : EDITED UPDATE]

[AT THEIR HOUSE]

Jk angrily jerks Yn out of the car, holding her ear.

He is very angry today since he learned that his daughter has started harassing people.

This is beyond the scope of a father's mind to accept as reality because he had never imagined, even in his dreams, that she would do something as despicable as se*xually harassing someone. 

The feeling of anger in his mind is burning like molten rock

The feeling of anger in his mind is burning like molten rock. His anger is increasing to such an extent that if Yn were not his daughter and he did not love her more than his own life, he definitely would have killed her long ago with his own hands.

But he cannot do this because Yn is his life, and if she will not survive there or she will not be there in his life, then how will he survive? Sometimes even a father can become selfish with his life. How true is that thing? If you want to know about it, then ask JK, because he goes through this phase every day.

He only gets angry when he finds out that she has disobeyed him, but sex*ually as*saulting someone makes his blood boil, and he becomes extremely furious in anger.

He takes her down from the car while twisting her ears in anger and drags her inside their house. Yn is unable to do anything except try to get out of his grip, but when that trick didn't work, she asked her father for mercy on her ears so that maybe he would be charitable and leave her, but nothing happened like that because he twisted her ears even harder, brought her yanked inside the house, and left her with a jar to fall to the ground.

 Yn is unable to do anything except try to get out of his grip, but when that trick didn't work, she asked her father for mercy on her ears so that maybe he would be charitable and leave her, but nothing happened like that because he twisted her e...

"So this was your extra class? Which subject was being taught when I came there, practical biology? hm?" JK said in a sharp, angry voice while shouting.

Yn stands up from the ground, clutching her knee in pain, and moves backwards as Jk takes a step towards her.

"Appa, it is not like that; I was about to go to extra class, but-- ahh."