Part:~54

~{The secret of pain is hidden behind Yn's frightened silence; chapter 1}~

[Sometimes forgetting the angry silence and bursting into truth with our loved ones is better than lying or pretending to be happy, even when we aren't happy! Both for yourself and for the other person as well.]

Jungkook quickly runs after her to stop her, and he chases her towards her room. But he doesn't see anyone there. He takes a deep breath and starts looking for her in concern. He was looking everywhere-under the bed of the room, in the empty space beside the cupboard, in the empty space on the side of the wall where she can hide herself, under the study table. Then he heard a faint sound of the tap being turned on in the bathroom of the room. He immediately hurried there.

~Jungkook's POV~

~Jungkook's POV~

I nervously knocked softly on the restroom door and dared to speak, "Sweetie? You inside, over there?" I added, to clear my suspicion, "Are you taking a shower?"

With a little more fear of bitter, scary thoughts, I said, knocking on the door with force, and at the same time, my voice sounded as if I were really begging in front of my daughter, "Don't scare your appa like this; if you are not taking a shower, then please open the door!"

When I couldn't hear anything except the flowing water and the faint sound of her sobbing, I lost my temper in fear and said, bit trembling, scared, stiff tone, "Don't play such a game with me! Jeon Yn, it's not good for you, and apart from that, I had promised that I would listen to you completely, and only then would I take a decision. Come out! Tell your daddy the truth, and don't be scared of your appa; I won't do anything."

I requested sincerely and clamly, "I still promise that I'll listen to you calmly, and if you don't want to go away from me, then don't; I'll think about it, and might be I won't send you away

I requested sincerely and clamly, "I still promise that I'll listen to you calmly, and if you don't want to go away from me, then don't; I'll think about it, and might be I won't send you away. I'm requesting you, please. Now come out!"

"You're not taking a shower, right? So I will break the door if you don't come out." I pleaded for some more time with my lovingly, scared, a little angry, a little displeasure, and even with strictness, but still, when there was no movement, I broke the door as I crossed two attempts.