Part:~33

[You may have broken my trust every time in the past, but if it comes to new trust in the present or future, I will always forget the previous broken trust and build a new trust in you, but the terrible amazing thing is that while ignoring all your mistakes, I am breaking down in disappointment with myself; your "duffer appa," according to you.]

[AT FIRST AID ROOM]

"It would be better if you don't teach me about trust, because you are also the one who broke my trust, so I can't trust either of you without knowing the truth myself." Jk gave a harsh reply to Woojin in a rough voice.

He added the futher line in a sharp voice, anger burning in his eyes.

"And for your kind information, she is my daughter! So I know this because, like every time, I can read truth and lies in her eyes, and today I cannot see anything in her except fear and truth, so today I do not believe that she could be wrong."

Woojin gets scared by his answer that he has more trust in his daughter than his anger, so it might be that his lie can be caught at any time. He tried to say something in a scared voice while acting normally.

"Are her eyes telling the truth? So according to you, what are we lying about when I and all the witnesses testified that she bullied me? How can you blind in her lov--- ahh!"

He was speaking in a normal voice to hide his words, but when JK slammed his right-hand palm on the table in anger, he suddenly stopped in fear, trying to control the words coming out of his mouth. "Sorry!" Woojin added in a frightened voice.

"What did you say? Enough of your pretending useless drama; now tell me the truth, woojin

"What did you say? Enough of your pretending useless drama; now tell me the truth, woojin." Jk said it in a calm but firm voice.

"Sir, I'm only telling the truth." Woojin said it innocently.

JK came out of his shell and made a fist of his right hand to punch him because he was tired. He explained it to him nicely, but he speaks under control when he remembers the deal between him and the principal.

"I will not ask calmly again; I will just be cruel and selfish like you and inform him about this wrong to drag your sick brother into this matter." He added in a worn-out tone, "Don't force me to do this."

"Sir..." Woojin goes to say something as if he's going to lie, but then his eyes land on Yn, who is trembling badly. Seeing her condition, he feels ashamed of his own selfishness.

JK asked his daughter in a soft voice as he looked at her, scared of him. "Yn, please tell me what happened. Can the matter be solved by sitting in fear like this? Hmm? Sweetie, nothing will happen if you sit like this, so tell Appa."

Jk was behaving politely with his daughter because she is scared, but Yn's fear is not being digested.

Jk asked gently and lovingly while giving her a chance to explain herself, but Yn is so afraid of her father that she is unable to say anything, even though she wants to speak for herself.