Part:~43

[We ran into trouble once more, but how? The tricolors hope for forgiveness, and that too comes from him. Can it ever come true? Now, how can we escape ourselves from the wrathful chastisement of a stern elder?]

[AFTER TWO DAYS IN THE SCHOOL BUS]

Woojin and Yn are returning home from their school by school bus. There is fear on the faces of both of them; their faces are showing their nervousness. It seems that both of them are at loggerheads over something that can frustrate Jungkook to such an extent that he punishes both of them. Both of them are feeling this.

"Yn, calm down! Nothing will happen; we can handle it." Woojin said he saw Yn's increasing nervousness.

"How? Do you even know? That we are still badly fuc*ked up!" Yn said in a slightly angry voice as she wiped away her tears.

"Is it okay? Why are you crying?" Woojin asked worriedly while giving her his handkerchief.

"Nothing is okay; it's just your illusion." Yn said while wiping her tears to show him the truth.

"Yn, I am more fuc*ked up than you because you have low grades like your passing marks, but I have failed miserably in the today test." Woojin informed her a little angrily as he noticed the girl's increasing distress.

She has been quiet for a while. She did not say anything; she is just remembering the whipping by her father as a punishment, which she did not want. She is just remembering that scene on her own, without any intention.

Earlier, he did not have this behavior, where he used to beat his daughter for getting low grades.

He did not get angry even when she failed; he always used to solve the matter peacefully first, but after his daughter committed many childhood misdeeds and took the warnings lightly, he took this strict step.

Yn cries, remembering all this, because she feels like she is going to taste that painful whipping again today.

"Yn, what happened?" Woojin said in a soft voice, shaking her shoulders to bring her back to reality.

"Nothing happened!" She replied, hiding her fear.

Woojin said it jokingly to ease her crying and nervousness. "Okay, why are you so afraid? I will get more punishment because I have failed the test, so you can enjoy a little to get relief from your punishment, but don't cry like this."

"Shut up!" Yn laughed a little and smacked him playfully on the shoulder.

"Okay, wipe your tears; I have an idea to save both of us." He said it in a happy tone.

"What's that?" Yn said excitedly while wiping her tears.

"What will happen? We should give up the idea of telling Sir about today's exam itself because if Sir doesn't find out, he won't even punish us." Woojin replied lightly, as if he had found the solution.

"Do you think we will be saved from Appa's wrath with this stupid idea?" Yn said it angrily to mock him.

"Why are you getting angry? Okay, if you don't like it, then just say no or don't do it because I will do it." Woojin spoke in a calm voice.

"Yes, you are in such a hurry to meet death, so you do it." Yn said it angrily.

Woojin added a warm tone. "Yes, you think for yourself; I am not going to tell sir about the test."

Yn made him aware of the truth while mocking, "Yes, both of our classes and schools are different, so I will tell Appa, and you will be saved if you don't tell."