Part:~51

~When Jungkook caught the theft committed by his daughter. Plus, he receives a complaint from his daughter's school about Yn disrupting classes due to the phone continuously ringing in the classroom. Chapter 1~

[The pain of every feeling entangled in the mind, which no one can understand through silence, and when we express it in a stranger's way towards our deard, then what doesn't anyone understand indirectly?]

[A FEW DAYS LATER, ABOUT A WEEK LATER, AT LUNCH TIME IN YN'S SCHOOL CANTEEN]

Yn is a little restless; her eyes are searching for someone, but she isn't comfortable asking anyone about that person.

Those past few days, she has been trying very hard to fight her difficult scrape and isn't able to tell her trouble to anyone, neither to her father nor to her friends, because she feels that no one will understand her.

Because now she has started not liking to raise her voice in front of her father, as Jungkook said in the past, he hates her voice, and she feels that if she shares her problems with her friends, then instead of understanding her, they will judge her mentality.

As if this thing embarrasses her, she herself is trying to fight it, but she is unable to do so.

She doesn't see a comfortable person who can understand her.

There was always one person with her who understood her problems without her saying anything; that was her strict appa, but now she doesn't get along with him at all, so she doesn't feel right sharing her painful issues with him anymore.

The silence between them makes her quiet and forces her to suppress her courage, so she can never muster the courage to tell him the truth.

She has started remaining silent on everything. Jungkook noticed this, but he thought that she was preparing to improve herself, so she was fighting herself to stop bad habits, hence this behavior.

Thinking like this, he ignored this issue because he was a bit upset and a little surprised by his daughter's erratic behavior as well.

Mostly, he is confident that if something troublesome happens, she will take care of herself, or it will be a big deal for her, and if she can't handle it, she will come to him on her own and tell him herself.

Apart from that, he wants her to handle some things on her own so that she does not face any problems in the future.

He wants her to be a little stronger while he is thinking that this will help his daughter when he is not around her, but somewhere in his soft corner, he feels that this decision of his is wrong, but his tough side is saying that his sweetie is so strong that she could handle everything or a little bit on her own.

Currently, she is lost in her thoughts while sitting in the canteen, ignoring her favorite lunch, which her Appa had prepared with great care.

"Isn't there anything good for lunch today?" Yn's school friend asked playfully when she didn't see her enjoying her lunch.

"Order something else of your choice, buddy! Right now, we are in the canteen." Another friend added a chilled tone.

Yn looks surprised at the sudden sound and even more herself when she realizes that she is with everyone while she was lost in her thoughts and did not eat even a bite.

"What happened? Hurry up and have your lunch. Anyway, there are only 20 minutes left for the time to end, and we have to go somewhere." Yn's friend informed her.

"If you don't want to order from outside, then it's okay; you can share our lunch box with you." Another one added to her silence.

"Dude, just shut up! Let her speak; what's the matter?" Jisoo said it in a slightly angry tone in a higher voice.