Part:~42

[I wish we had shared our adolescent problems with our loved elders; we would have found the right path; perhaps there was more fear of regret at the time, so we did not have the courage to tell them because we could not look disappointed in their eyes.]

[AUTHOR'S POV IN THE HALL ROOM]

Jungkook handled the 16- and 17-year-old children with excellent difficulty and made them stop crying. They had been crying like children for a long time. 

"Is everything okay now?" He asked both the children, and they nodded yes. "Great!" he added.

"Both of you sit here; I will come back in some time." He leaves both the children sitting on the couch in the hallroom and goes to his daughter's room.

[WOOJIN'S POV]

I am trying to understand the truth from what Sir said or scolded me. I felt bad when he scolded and punished me, but now, after doing that thing, I am thinking deeply about why he is so strict on me to say that they both hate me.

Yes, when I got scolded by him again for saying, "I don't know why people hate me?" Then he grabbed my ear, twisted it hard, and scolded me. "Your brother is just mildly upset enough to scold you, and you are saying that he hates you." When I screamed in pain, he tightened his grip and twisted my ears even harder while smacking me lightly but with a little force on the shoulder. 

"As for the matter of whether I hate you, it is not a matter of that, understood?" Neither I nor your brother hate you

"As for the matter of whether I hate you, it is not a matter of that, understood?" Neither I nor your brother hate you. Why would anyone hate innocent children? Those lovely children win people's hearts with their innocence. Yes, if a younger person commits a mistake, the elders have the right to scold or punish them. It is obviously wrong for the children to think that they hate you because of this.

"If I hate you for doing all that, then why did I fight with the school principal for you? Why didn't I hand you over to him to give you whatever punishment he wanted as his wish, and at your request, why did I work hard to keep your brother away from knowing that matter? I just did this because I know your brother and I also consider you my son, so don't think twice; otherwise, there is no one worse than me when it comes to punishing someone." The old man scolded me a little roughly but pointedly, explaining that sometimes even we children are wrong.

I scolded myself in fear, "Idiot, he is not that old; then just say sorry, sir, and get out of the trouble; if he hears it, he will show his territory anger again; calm down; otherwise, I left in good health and I will get scolded."

He scolded me by telling me all such things. Now I understand that sir's words are true, and I was thinking something wrong in my sadness. I came here to save my bestie from sir, but it seems that I have ruined everything for the three of us in an even worse way because something did not go right between Yn and her appa. She is also as scared as before, and a new problem has unknowingly trapped her in the audio of the video.