Part:~40

[Does this also happen by accepting a mistake committed out of compulsion? I don't know why I'm crying: Woojin's thought condition. Chapter:~2]

~[IN THE HALLROOM AT JK'S HOUSE]~

"Come on now, Woojin, get down on your knees, and Yn! You too, come closer to me!" Jk angrily ordered in a loud voice while mocking both of them.

Jk is looking at Woojin, who is trying to follow the posture given by him as a punishment by moving a little away from him and groaning lightly because he already has pain in his knees and body, and now this is hurting more because of Jk's dominant orders.

But Jungkook is upset with his daughter because she did not move from her place, so he shouted angrily at her and called her while gesturing towards her. "Yn, come here quickly!"

As soon as she quickly goes towards him, Jake gently catches both her small wrists with all five fingers in the palm of his big and strong hand with a firm grip so that she does not run away from there.

"Now you have started listening to someone's conversation secretly in your own house? Have I even refused to do anything in front of anyone? Or would I have refused to let you listen to our conversation if you had asked me about this fact?" Jk ask...

"Now you have started listening to someone's conversation secretly in your own house? Have I even refused to do anything in front of anyone? Or would I have refused to let you listen to our conversation if you had asked me about this fact?" Jk asked her every question in a harsh manner, then Yn replied in fear with a movement of her head and a gesture.

Jk was angry with his daughter's behavior, so just to scare her, he raised his palm in the air as if he were going to beat her, so that she got scared, her eyes closed, and was ready to be beaten.

Jk takes a deep breath and stops there to calm himself because, even though he may not like his daughter's behavior, he knows that it is not such a big deal. After all, she would probably be scared, and she must have wanted to listen to both of them but couldn't muster the courage to talk to her father and ask, so she took this step. Thinking about this, her father decided to settle the matter peacefully.

"Yn, see, I am not that cruel by being so strict with the rules; stop all this, and if you need to tell me anything, then just feel free and ask me easily," JK said in a frustrated voice while hiding his displeasure.

"Forgive me, Appa!" Yn said hesitantly, as if she were more angry or scared of something more than just this current thing that could get her in trouble if JK caught it.

Jk looks sternly into the eyes of his daughter, who is hiding some of her secrets from him through her nervous eyes. Yn's unfamiliar, strange behavior doesn't please her father. Her visibility, restlessness, and uneasiness in playing with his fingers are giving him a hint that there is definitely something she is trying to hide from him.

"Yn! What's the matter?" JK asked sternly.

She concealed her nervousness and said it with a pretentious smile

She concealed her nervousness and said it with a pretentious smile. "Appa, there is nothing; what could be the matter? Nothing; yes, there is nothing."

This time, after hearing her nervous voice, JK was 100% sure that there was something wrong, so he repeated his words calmly with anger in his eyes. "Darling, tell Appa what's the matter; don't force me to be strict."

"Appa, it is true that it is n--not what you are thinking. Ahh-- daddy. Ah-- leave, please." Yn's cool-lied words were suppressed by Jk's slap, and her scream got louder when Jk twisted her ear hard with his hand.

"I have said a thousand times that the consequences of telling a lie to your appa are terrible, so why do you repeat it every time? Do you enjoy telling the truth after getting beaten by me?" JK adds his next line, scolding her angrily. "You heard the whole conversation between us, didn't you?"

She just said "yes" while groaning in pain. "Appa! Please let go of my ear," she added.

Woojin intervened between the two, thinking that maybe he could save his friend from her appa. "Sir, it is not her fault; I am ready; please punish me; I have confessed everything." He added, "She is innocent."

Jk She just ignored him, squeezed her ear even harder, and asked sternly, "So, you were also involved in the video that was being discussed about watching?"

Because of the pain of JK using his hand to twist her ear, Yn suddenly told the truth in a crying voice. "Ahh-- yes, Appa, I am also involved, b--but please have some mercy!"

Jk releases his daughter's ear quickly and aggressively and slaps her hard below her ear, causing a small wound on her corner lip, and a drop of blood comes out from there.

Jk said angrily through clenched teeth in ragging manners. "Your limits are increasing day by day. If you see everything at this age, what will you do later?" He added, "Get on your knees with your arms straight up!"

Yn obeyed her appa's orders, and Jk left them alone for about five minutes. When he saw the increasing pain in both of them, he spoke to her woojin in a gentle but cold voice. "You really don't want to be punished and repent for your mistake," Jk said in a cruel voice while wrapping up the belt in the palm of his right hand.

 "You really don't want to be punished and repent for your mistake," Jk said in a cruel voice while wrapping up the belt in the palm of his right hand

If Woojin is honest, then he wants to refuse. He is afraid knowing that the belt causes terrible pain because he once received a beating with his brother's belt as a punishment, the test of which he still remembers as a painful punishment. It still helps him not to repeat that mistake because the pain reminds him of the painful blows he received from his disappointed brother.

But today he is ready to suffer punishment from the belt because, according to him, his first wrong was that he had done something wrong, which is disappointing for his loved ones. The second reason was that he did too much wrong to his own friend. And the third reason is that his own people are angry with him because of his mistake, so maybe after getting punished, he can feel guilty that even if it is a little, his own loved ones or himself can forgive him.

He sobs in pain and confidently says, "Yes, sir, I am ready to be punished, no matter how you give it."

JK is now irritating and worried about his feigned courage and confidence because if he keeps doing this, he might get really frustrated and disappointed and inadvertently beat him with the belt.

"Stand up quietly and get out of here!" JK said a little angrily but calmly as he saw Woojin's knees trembling in pain. It hadn't been long since he sat like this, but he was already injured, so his legs became numb quickly.

"No sir..!" Woojin replied weakly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~☞♡☜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~꒰˖⁠♡ To be continued...... ♡⁠˖⁠꒱~

How was the chapter? Let me know in the COMMENTS section. I hope you will stay connected with my story until the next chapter or upcoming chapters.