Part:~8

~{When Jungkook finds something incredible in Yn's bag}~

It's 6 in the morning, and Yn has time to go to school; it's about 7, so she leaves home for school at 6:30 on a regular day.

Today she is ready early, and on a normal day, both of them gossip about work, study, or something else during breakfast, but that thing happens only when there was no commotion a while ago. Because of what happened last night, today cannot be called a normal morning, considering the situation when this happens.

Today, JK was completely quiet without saying anything with a stern face. Yn wants to say a lot, wants to apologize but can't because of fear, and Jungkook is angry with her, or we can say that he is hurt for last night's action.

Yn:~ said in a low voice, "Daddy, I am going to school."

Jk:~ softly said, making her confused because she expects anger from refusing food. "Go after having breakfast in the morning. You can't go to school hungry like this."

Yn:~ Softly, "I'm not in the mood to eat

Yn:~ Softly, "I'm not in the mood to eat...."

Jk:~ Bit clam but with a harsh voice, "You should not have to be in the mood for eating; you can't, thus not disrespecting the grains by refusing them. Don't make me say it again, so quietly have breakfast and leave for school. I don't want any fuss in the morning."

Yn:~ Sadly said while trying to hide her happiness, "Yes, appa.. I'm going to eat. I'm sorry for refusing food."

Yn did this intentionally because she wanted to hear her father's voice. The reason was that she didn't hear it since last night he didn't even scold her for her mistakes, so she used this idea. Even if she gets to hear his voice through scolding, she also doesn't care about that.

Both of them have had breakfast, and Jk has started his further work without talking to Yn.

Yn:~ slowly said, "Appa, I am going!"

Jk:~ "hmm..." while working.

But Jk didn't say anything except, Hmm, this doesn't happen every day. Yn doesn't go to school sad like this; that thing makes Yn's eyes wet with tears..

~[Time skip]~

Yn is at school, and Jk has just finished his household work, and he is now sitting on the couch in deep thought.

While thinking, his sadness increased, and tears started flowing from his eyes.
His eyes cry thinking about last night, which makes him realize that he failed to raise Yn well.