Part:~56

~{Will all this end only after going to the hospital?}~

[What's that, beloved loveonces? Who couldn't afford to understand the pain behind our silence without expressing it? Thank God! That here is someone in my life who can understand me without saying anything that I am in trouble at this moment, just by reading my eyes.]

"What do you mean by this talk about parents? Did I accidentally break your heart? Regretfully, parents break the hearts of their children may be true to a some extent, but have I done all this?" He asked in a hurtful tone as he tried to be strong.

"Unfortunately, with great regret, I've got to say this! Big yes, Appa, you did this. I know that I made a mistake. You have the right to punish me as you feel free, but please stop saying this, which you repeatedly say to show off: 'don't scared or me I'll never be harsher on you more than necessary'." I taunted him.

"How did I? I don't pretend!" He asked straight.

I cried for courage and vented out the anger in my heart

I cried for courage and vented out the anger in my heart. I wanna tell him how much you've hurt your little sweetie unknowingly.

Now pamper her with your affection. "You don't believe anyone without proof, like usual, so here is an alive proof. I'm the Jeon Yn proof! My badly disturbed mental health, and yes, I don't feel comfortable around anymore just because I eternally stay haunted that you wouldn't believe or understand me anymore, and by mislead situations, you would get upset and give me beating+ silent treatments."

I added while exploring, "I'm just frequently scared stiff, but you can't see. I'm more scared of your silence than your hitting, which you probably forgot to notice! I'll never blame the physical punishment given by you as those are bearable, but did you notice how long and harsh the silent treatment you gave me this time?"

"Darling! But it's your mis--" I interrupted him this time and said,

"No, Appa, let it be a mistake talk. I accepted it; it's true; it is all my mistake, but did you try to find out once? You were worried about that matter to such an extent that even after you got admitted to the hospital, the matter escalated to this point. Still, why did I repeat my mistake thrice or maybe more times? You know nicely how much your silence disturbs me. I cannot bear your silent treatment for long, but still, you continued your strict nature on me for so many days. Now it seems that this treatment has probably been going on for more than 3 weeks."