Part:~13

~{Your sweetie:~ Appa, don't be so heartless. Yes, I made a mistake. I am sorry for that. chapter:~5}~

Note: If you know Hindi, then I would advise you to read while listening to the song, which I prefer. You will feel more invested in the story.

Jungkook moves towards Yn's room to check on her, but there is some pain in his chest coming from dizziness while coughing, but he ignores his pain and moves fast towards Yn's room because he knows that today is the first time that he has been so harsh and angry with her, so she must be in pain and maybe even sad because of his scolding.

Despite all the mistakes and troubles she creates for her dad and herself, she is still her father's beloved daughter, whom he loves more than himself and never wants to see in trouble or pain, but she herself encourages him to do that through her unbelievable action.

When he walks slowly into Yn's room in a way that doesn't disturb her and he sees that she was trembling with pain while sleeping, that thing worries Jungkook, and he turns towards her with a disturbing face.

She was shivering. That thing makes Jk feel like maybe she has a fever, so he checks the temperature of her fever by putting his hand on her forehead and throat, but he doesn't get to know much because the temperature of Jk's body and the temperature of Yn's fever were the same.

He felt something strange, but JK ignored his thoughts and checked her fever with a thermometer, which was 108℉ °C. Seeing that, his hands trembled with worry because she rarely gets such a high fever without any reason. This made him worried about Yn, and he called her in a worried voice.

 This made him worried about Yn, and he called her in a worried voice

Jk:~ "Yn!" gently shakes her shoulder to wake her up.

Yn:~ "Hmm? Yes, Daddy!"

Jk:~ "Sweetie, what happened? Everything is alright? Open your  eyes."He paid attention to her worriedly and in panic.

Yn:~ said softly while crying, "Appa, i--it's h--hurt.

Jk:~ he said hurriedly, out of concern, "Where is it hurting? Are your knees hurting? And aching hands? Or at the place where I hit you with the whip? Your lap is hurting."