Part:~50

[Some guilt of the past that cannot be expressed in a beautiful tetrasyllable: chapter 2]

"What was all this? Why did you push your noona?" Jin reacted calmly in his deepest voice, with many emotions in his eyes, such as anger, resentment, self-respect, and thousands of questions, as if this thing were hurting him a lot.

Jungkook already has a big anger issue; he always finds it difficult to control his anger. Even today, the same thing is happening; he could not control it, which fueled the fire of Jin's anger. "Because that's what she deserves; I don't want to see her face again, and she! How dare she call me by that name with her undeserved tongue? Huh?" He added in the toughest tone, "Had I known it was her, then the doors of my house would not have opened for her, even if she was there in agony to death and needed help; even if she had died, I would not have opened; just take her and get lost."

Jin is completely calm; his face is no longer showing any kind of expression. There is just a strange, creepy smile on his face, which is probably indicating something unknown to come. Jin gently releases her hand and says calmly, "Go outside to the car, sit inside, and wait for me; I will be there in a while."

But Somi immediately held his hand and said while crying, "I will not go alone." He responded with a fake smile, "Don't argue with me!" Somi ignored Jin's words and stood there silently, to which Jin replied, "Okay, stand here as per your wish; don't complain to me later." Having said this, he leaves her hand and moves towards Jungkook, looking deeply into his eyes and pretending to be calm.

In this movement, Jungkook's anger is only directed at Somi; there is a greater feeling than anger, like some past resentment that one feels towards one's love. When someone commits some mistake and comes in front of us later, there are thousands of complaints: love, hate, care, question, anguish, etc. He wants to scold her well, he wants to cry in front of her, he wants to beat her for her useless stupidity, he wants to tell her every grievance that has happened because of her, he wants to remove his resentment, and he wants to give her a strong lesson that she will never forget before doing something like this again.