Part:~15

~{Did my beloved Appa die? That too, because of me? I beg you to come back to your stupid sweetie}~

Yn is sitting on the balcony—yes, on the balcony of the same house where she used to spend hours with her beloved Appa

Yn is sitting on the balcony—yes, on the balcony of the same house where she used to spend hours with her beloved Appa. Today, that balcony seems empty to her because of JK's absence. She is sitting there while crying and missing their father and daughter gossip, but if Jungkook is not there, then he is still with her, but through memories. And those memories are now making her suffer to meet JK. Ever since Jungkook was not with her, Jin and his family used to take care of Yn at their home, but some time ago, Yn requested that they take her to her home as she was missing her house and her Appa's present in that house.}~

~{Some sweet and relaxing memories}~

Jk:~ He speaks in a sweet voice while paying loving attention. "What happened? You were sad when you came back from school, and to remove that sadness, I suggested a movie. Still, after watching this movie, you became even more sad. May I ask why?"

Yn:~ In a sad voice, "Why are you doing this?"

Jk:~ he was a bit worried: "What did Appa do to you that my sweetie is sad with her Appa? Hm? Tell Daddy what happened. We are friends, right?"

Yn:~ Sadly yet softly, "Yes, Daddy, we are friends, but Appa, do you know? Today in school, we students were given the task of writing an essay about m--mother and Mother's Day. But I have no experience of what her love is like or how it feels."

She added, "Appa, I am asking you about her, but please don't be sad; I don't want to make you sad. But can you tell me where Eomma is right now? Where do people go after death? How will she be right now?"

Jk:~ Said in such a sweet voice that soothes the ears but is a little emotional, "Is this why you are sad?" She nodded. Listen, my darling, when someone dies, they get a place in the world of stars in the sky; they get a world like Disney where they live as stars in the sky, and you k--know there is a heaven, and people there live very happily together; they do not have any problems; they even take care of their loved ones even while living there; they are not alive, but their holy soul always remains alive.