Part:~20

~{I am not stubborn; you have started distrusting me? Yn's first mistake was punished by her warm appa and that movement caused him the first pain: CHAPTER:~3}~

~[FLASHBACK TO WHEN JK FIRST TIMES SPANKED YN AS PUNISHMENT]~

"Yn! I refused, right? So why did you do it?" JK shouted at the little girl, who was 7 years old, "Answer me!" Being afraid of JK's scream, the little girl replied, "Dada, please forgive m--me!" He said in a harsh voice, "Should I forgive you?" He asked while moking.

"Dada, I will n--not do it again," she said, crying in a pained voice, because for the first time, JK is scolding her so angrily. "I know that very well; don't tell me, and now come here" he continued sternly, gesturing with his hand, calling her "come here". He grabs Yn's tiny hand, gently pulls her towards him, and asks in a stern voice, "What did I tell you? I want to hear it from you, so repeat it for me," he said while letting go of her hands.

She cries loudly and says, "Sorry, da-dada

She cries loudly and says, "Sorry, da-dada." JK takes a deep breath to calm his anger and says a little harshly, "I remember very well that wasn't; I didn't say that. So think again a little harder and tell me what I told you."

She cries and says, "You told me not to t--touch the chocolates."

JK asked in a coldly stern voice, "Okay, and when I asked you nicely for the first time, what did you tell me at that time?"
She said in an apologetic voice, "Sorry, dada, I lied at that t--time." Giving a compliment on that, he said more strictly, "Why not? You definitely did that, and your appa already knows that, so tell me exactly what you said."

"I told you I wouldn't secretly e--eat chocolate from you

"I told you I wouldn't secretly e--eat chocolate from you." She speaks in a broken voice, crying out of fear.

"You already know the reason why I refused you chocolate. Isn't it?" She nods her head apprehensively. He said in a soft yelling but stern voice, "Don't move your head; answer with your mouth; haven't I told you this before?"