Part:~29

[Today I came to know that giving pain to someone close to us also causes deep pain for ourselves.]

[IN THEIR HOUSES AT AFTERNOON]

Yn is sitting on the bed in her room while crying in a painful condition, and Jk has long since moved out of his daughter's room and into his own room.

She becomes even more sad when she remembers Woojin's betrayal.

She remembers how shamelessly Woojin said she was harassing him.

She started crying bitterly as she remembered his bitter words. She wanted to tell her appa that it was not harassment because Woojin had taught her that and said that "it was normal for us to touch each other without asking" when he did these things to her.

She suppresses her crying voice when she hears some footsteps coming, then JK opens the door of her room and, without looking at her, says in a cold voice:

"I am going out; I will return home around 8 or 9 p

"I am going out; I will return home around 8 or 9 p.m.; there is food on the table outside; heat it and eat it." He said with a warning tone in his voice, "Look, I am in a very bad mood today, so don't disobey me.

He added, "Don't violate my commandments by stepping out of the house or even out of the room; otherwise, I do not even know what wrong I will do out of my terrible anger."

She bows her head in shame and says softly in a crying voice, "Yes, appa."

He walks away without even looking at her once.

[IT IS NOW ABOUT 4 O'CLOCK IN THE AFTERNOON]

Her appa is not at home, and she is very hungry now because she didn't eat anything except breakfast at 8 in the morning, so she was about to step out of her bedroom with one of her legs, but she stopped when she remembered JK's command.

"Don't violate my commandments by stepping out of the house or even out of the room; otherwise, I do not even know what wrong I will do out of my terrible anger."