Part:~27

[While Yn's father made her break up with her boyfriend, despite that, Yn's father caught her making out with her ex-boyfriend.]

[SUNDAY AT 10 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING]

Jungkook is resting on his bed; he wakes up from being disturbed by some movements.

Jk rubs his eyes with both his hands to wake up completely from sleep and looks at Yn's restless movements.

JK finds something strange when she is getting ready and wearing her shoes as if she is going out somewhere. Where is she going? Such a question arose in JK's mind because he had no information about anything.

He got closer to her and called her in a soft tone, "Sweetie!" She suddenly gets scared and flinches while gulping

He got closer to her and called her in a soft tone, "Sweetie!" She suddenly gets scared and flinches while gulping. "Appa you? What happened--"

"Where are you going?" he asked to clear his confusion.

"School," she replied in short. JK is a little shocked to hear her answer and said while laughing, "Today is Sunday, and despite that, it's already 10 in the morning while your school starts at 7:00 am."

She said it in a nervous tone while avoiding JK's soft eyes. "Daddy, there is an extra class in our school today, so they have called the students there on Sunday."

Giving her an indirect warning, he said in a slightly cold voice, "Sweetie, I did not get any call from the school to inform me about that."

"Appa, this time the teachers told everyone verbally in the school class rooms, as they do sometimes." Hiding her fear and nervousness, she spoke in a normal voice.

"Yn, don't lie to your appa!" He warned her directly and said it in a slightly angry voice. "You know very well that I hate lies, and the consequences of lying to me are very terrible."

Yn spoke in a slightly frightened voice, pressing her lower lips with a little pressure from her upper teeth

"Appa, I am not lying! Actually, the exam is coming near, so like every year, the school has constitutes extra class this year too and has strictly warned everyone to give attendants."