Part:~41

[I don't know why no one loves me. Do I have so many flaws? I recognize that I make mistakes, whether deliberately or unknowingly, but when I acknowledge them and seek to correct them, no one listens whole matter or the listeners become upset or angrily disappointed. So, am I really that nasty to the individuals I consider mine?]

~[IN THE HALLROOM AT JK'S HOUSE]~

"Woojin, I told you to stand up and go away before I punish you harshly, knowingly or unknowingly." This time, Jungkook said it in a lighter voice and very calmly.

"I confessed the truth; don't stay angry with me for long; if you want, you can punish me; I deserve it." This time, Woojin also said it a little more adamantly, but with the confidence of regret.

Looking with concern at the knees of the 17-year-old boy, JK shows generosity towards the minor boy, who is trapped in terrible fear and stubbornness. He speaks in a calm voice in a manner to resolve the matter so that the boy can find comfort.

"Woojin, it is enough for me that you honestly admitted your mistake and confessed to me. Let us talk peacefully about the thinking behind the video, which was wrong."

"No, sir, you are disappointed with me; I have disappointed you, so you punish me like your son, but don't be angry like this." Woojin reiterated again not to be angry with him in the same manner. This is making Jk a little serious, wondering if something else has happened due to which he is angry with himself.

"Woojin, please stand up!" Jk said in a requesting tone.

Woojin shook his head in the negative and said softly, "Not unless you somehow vent your anger and forgive me."

This was the last limit of JK's tolerance

This was the last limit of JK's tolerance. He angrily says it in a loud voice while scolding him lightly. "Now stand up from that posture; enough is enough; otherwise, I will really beat you hard, and I don't think you will be able to bear that beating in your already injured condition, so stand up, you little boy."

Today, Woojin is even more stubborn than his daughter because she agrees when JK shouts at her, but this guy does not agree, so maybe he really wants to be beaten and scolded by Jungkook.

Taking his silence as a no, JK angrily speaks in a ragged voice while shouting. "Enough, now stand up, you stubborn boy."

Jk doesn't know why Woojin is crying after hearing his scolding, and when he yells at him, he starts crying uncontrollably, as if he doesn't like something or is angry with that thing.

Seeing the crying face of this innocent-hearted child, Jungkook moves closer to him and gently extends his hand to help him, as he can feel the pain in her trembling knees.

He cries sadly and looks at the palm of Jungkook's hand, from which he had just been slapped and punished with this manly hand.

Jk said calmly in a sweet voice, "Stand up, child!" He extended his other hand towards his daughter for help and said to her in a soft voice, "You too stand up; enough of the punishment.