2

I woke up on my makeshift bed. My real bed wasn't built yet because it was so late last night when we were done with carrying in boxes. I woke up and looked out the window I climbed off the bed and grabbed some sport shorts and a random shirt and started back unpacking. I started to build my bed and was almost done when I heard a knock on the front door. I groaned knowing I was he only one awake. I walked downstairs and opened the door." Bill? What are you doing here?" I asked confused on why he was on my front porch. " I came over to help you unpack! There's a lot of boxes after all. So i thought you might want some help!" Bill replied smiling. I smiled. "I- well okay. You can just help me unpack my room until the others wake up." I replied and opened the door wide to let him in. I shut it behind him. We walked up the stairs and into my room. I left the door open about halfway so Maxine wouldn't say anything about it. She was overprotective over me when it came to guys. He was unpacking and saw them I was building my bed on my own. He stopped unpacking and started helping me build my bed. Once we were done we pushed the bed against the wall and he picked up the mattress I helped, we put it on the bed and then I started to look for my bedding. Once I found it I started putting the sheets on the bed and then the blankets and pillows. My stuffed animals were in a different box. My net for them as well. We started putting books on my shelf and stuff. Once we were fully done unpacking my room we walked down and my sister's had already unpacked the living room and kitchen to my surprise. We went back upstairs and just hung out for a bit. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked smiling. Now that I don't have on platforms and I think about it. He's like a foot taller then me. "Sure! After that I will have to go back though. I promised my mom I'd help make dinner." He replied "Okay!" I replied and grabbed my tv remote. We watched tv for a bit before I fell asleep.

<Bills pov>

We watched tv for a bit before she fell asleep with her head on my shoulder. I blushed and laid my head on hers. I laid there for a second before falling asleep. I woke up a while later. I looked over to my phone and flipped it open to check the time. I saw that It was 7 and I was supposed to help my mom 45 minutes ago. I moved y/n so that she was comfortable and didn't wake up from me moving. I put a note on her bedside table that said I had to go help my mom. Before leaving I looked over at her. "She's so cute." I whispered but then told myself not to think that and that she probably only saw me as a friend. after all I only met her yesterday. I walked out and her little sister ran up to me. "So why have you been in my sister's room all day?🤨" She asked me obviously accusing me of something. " I- I was just helping her unpack I swear!!" I said nervously. I don't know why I was nervous we didn't even do anything, I was telling the truth." whatever if you say so." She said and walked to her room. I ran to my house to help my mom. "Sorry mom I fell asleep!!!"

<Y/Ns pov>

I woke up alone. I looked over at my phone and saw it was already 7:15 pm. "Jeez" I mumbled. And then noticed the note and remembered bill was here. I read the note and threw it away. I decided to go to the pool. I threw on a bikini and went to ask Astrid if she wanted to go in the pool but she was still unpacking. So I went to the pool and jumped in. I brought a radio with me and listened to music while swimming. It was calming. Then I heard chattering coming from the kaulitz house. I was slightly annoyed because I was gonna have to hear them talking instead of my music. Whatever. I thought to myself I swam around for a bit then I saw I thought I heard footsteps I opened my eyes and looked up to see Astrid jumping in the pool. "ASTRID!!" I shouted because she splashed me. "What? You asked me to come into the pool with you so I came into the pool!" She shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah! But you splashed me out of nowhere!!" We bickered for a bit until I noticed bill and tom looking over at us. I got out of the pool and made it look like I was going inside. Then I turned around and jumped into the pool. "CANNONBALL!!" I yelled and splashed her more than she did me.
Madison and Sarah suddenly came out to the pool and so did Max. We played chicken fight since my sister was sitting on the chair reading. We all played for a bit till we all heard a knock on the door. We all groaned. "I'LL GET IT!!" Everyone yelled and ran to the door. Sarah ended up getting the door while everyone else was behind her out of breath. We all saw bill and tom. Behind the door. Bill seemed confused as to why all of us were at the door. We all stood there confused. Till Sarah and Maddie went back to the pool. Everyone else stayed. Finally, they said something. "So we were wondering if we could hang out here. But you guys seem busy." Bill stated. " We aren't! We're just in the pool! If you guys want you can come with us!" I replied. Astrid looked over to me with a what the fuck are you doing look. I ignored it. Tom nodded and they followed me and the others to the pool.