8

I forgot the managers name and I'm not reading my own book to figure it out to her name is Lindsey now 😀

It was Friday evening. School had ended a few hours ago. I was on the roof of a building downtown. It was abandoned. I started coming here to write a lot because I ran it of inspiration. That's why last week I didn't feel like writing the song Lindsey asked me for. I have already written 3 new songs for the album we are making. So far we have 7 songs. I want to get at least 10 before we release it.

We need 3 more before I we can record the music videos. I sat there, my legs dangling off the roof. I looked down off the roof. Nobody really paid attention to the building. I could have sworn I saw someone walk in... Hopefully I'm imagining things because I really don't want anyone to talk to me. I come up here for quite not for someone to talk to me. I decided to not write and reached into my backpack for my iPod. I plugged in my earphones and started listening to music. I once again just played '2006 emo hits'. I put in one headphone and just sat there for a minute. I could have sworn it was playing tokio hotel again. I looked down at my iPod to check the song. Yup.

Wo sind eure hände - tokio hotel.

Suddenly I hear footsteps from my free ear. The person stood next to me. I looked at there platform boots and black jeans before they sat down. Both of our feet dangling off of the roof. I looked over at the person once more, it's bill. He pulled out a pack of cigarettes and and lighter. He put the cigarette in between his lips, and tried to light it. His lighter was out. "Do you have a lighter?" He looked over at me to see me staring at him. I snapped out of my trance I reached into my backpack, I moved things around for a minute looking for it then gave him the lighter. I also grabbed a cigarette and waited for the lighter. He lit mine for me. We both took and drag and sat there in silence. "What are you listening to?" He asked me as I picked up my iPod and showed him it. He nodded. "Can I listen with you?" I picked up my free corded earphones and gave him it. I ripped a page off of my book. I was about to put it in my bag but suddenly a strong wind came and blew it away. "Aww man" I frowned at my song being blown away. It hit a building and fell. It landed in someone's head a nd I heard them yell "what the fuck!" The person yelled. "SORRYYY" I yelled back at them. I don't think they head me because they simply threw away the paper and continued on the way in the store. I chuckled and stood up. Placing my book and pencil in the backpack and zipping it up. "Where you going?" Bill asked me. "Well I'm gonna go to that bakery" I paused and pointed at a little bakery. "Then I'm going home. "May I join you?" He asked standing up and flipping the cigarette he had to the ground. "Sure! That would make it less boring" I smiled and grabbed took my cigarette out of my mouth. I dropped it on the ground and stepped on it. Bill stood next to me. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him. He kissed back. I pulled away and grabbed his hand to go to the bakery. We walk in the bakery and order. Bill insists on paying and we walk out of the store. I stop before we get out the door. I see a magazine with me on the cover. I pick it up and walk back to the counter to buy it. I pay and then walk back out to see bill waiting for me. I flip through the magazine till I get to the page I'm on. "Y/n dating tom Kaulitz?! Find out more on (whatever the celeb TV thing was called)" Bill leans over my shoulder and reads it. "They seriously chose to think I'm dating tom if all people." I sigh annoyed "Hey!! I know you have a thing for bill but no need to be rude!!" I look up to see tom passing by us to get something from the bakery. I chuckle and me and Bill walk out of the store.