32

I woke up still in bill's arms. It seems pretty early. I looked over at the clock and it was only five am. I'm not sure I'll be able to fall back asleep. I carefully peeled Bill's arms off me and put a pillow where I once laid. I walked over to the closet to go ahead and get my clothes and stuff together, then I'll take a shower. It's winter break right now so I don't have school. I'm probably gonna go shopping for gifts today. I've always sort of freaked out about gifts and stuff. I walked into the bathroom connected to my room and locked the hallway door. I didn't bother to even close the door from my bedroom. I stripped my clothes and turned on the shower. I picked up a towel and set it by the shower so I wouldn't drip water all over the place then have to clean it up. 

After I took my shower I turned the water off, then opened the shower door. I picked up my towel and wrapped myself in it. I threw my dirty clothes in the hamper then walked over to the sink to brush my teeth. After doing so I walked into the bedroom and put on my underwear, then dropped the towel to out on my bra. Bill is still asleep, so it doesn't matter. I mean it wouldn't anyway since he has seen me naked before. I put on the shirt I had picked out then some baggy low-rise jeans. I walked into the bathroom and washed my face then brushed out my hair. I'm not gonna wear makeup today. After I fixed my hair, I walked to the bedside table to look at the clock. 6:03 am. There's no way anyone else is awake yet. I kissed bills forehead then left to make breakfast. I went downstairs and saw Marcus rummaging through the cabinet. 

"Why are you up so early?" I asked him. He jumped at my voice and then pretended he wasn't going through the cabinet.

"I could ask you the same thing" He added.

"I fell asleep early, so I woke up early. Could you hand me the pancake mix?" I asked him.

"Sure thing" He handed me the pancake mix as I got a pan out. 

"Can I help make them?"

"If you want too, you can" I spoke as I mixed the pancake mix. He nodded and read the box to see what to do. He turned on the stove top. Eventually we heard giggling coming from the stairs. Then Astrid and Evie ran down. 

"Pancakes!" Evie whisper yelled. 

"Shhhh We are the only ones up!"

"Nooooo Maddie is up"

"Okay well she doesn't count because she's in the shower." Astrid spoke and I nodded. Eventually everyone had woken up and came downstairs. The pancakes were just about ready. Me and Marcus walked out carrying them. I carried the pancaked and he carried syrup and stuff. We all sat down and ate. 

"Morning Leibe" Bill spoke as I sat next to him.  

"Morning baby" I smiled and handed him a plate with two pancakes on them. 

"Do you guys wanna go shopping for presents today?" Sarah asked.

"I already know Maddie asked you to ask us, but actually I was gonna ask the same thing" I told her. Maddie made a face pretty much saying she 100% did. 

"We should though" Evie spoke.

"I can get more souvenirs and stuff for people; I still haven't gotten mom anything" Marcus added. We all agreed on buying stuff. My mom already went back home. Bill decided he would come and bring Tom aswell. We all got in the car, once again me and Bill in the back and the others in the two front rows. 

"Where are we going to shop?" Tom asked. 

"The mall" she told him. When we got there, we all split up. I was with Astrid and Evie. Marcus, Bill and Tom together. Sarah, Max and Maddie together. We all agreed to meet back up at the food court. First, we went into hot topic. I bought bill some rings and stuff. Maddie a necklace, Sarah a shirt with a band she liked on it. and I also got myself a ring set. 

Then we went into Victorias secret and bought stuff for ourselves. We went into a couple more stores then headed to the food court. We didn't see anyone from our group, so we went and got food. 

After a bit the boys walked up to us. Tom was carrying a lot of bags and the other two were carrying maybe one or two bags each. 

"Why is tom carrying like 300 bags?"

"He offered to carry some of our stuff." Marcus told us. Evie made a face at him. 

"Not this much!" Tom whined and set down the bags. 

"We can help carry some of the bags on the way back." Astrid spoke and we nodded. We all continued our conversations and after a bit everyone was back. They all got food, and we left the mall. We had like a million bags all together. 

"I'm gonna go ahead and wrap some of this when we are home."

"I'm so sad we leave in two days."

"Well, it's okay, I mean after all we will be back in America right before Christmas, so you'll have a whole week that we mostly spend with you guys and our parents!" Sarah spoke. We all nodded.

"You're going back to America?" Bill asked me, He seemed a bit sad about it. 

"Yeah, but just for Christmas, we will be back New Year's Eve. Our parents want us there for Christmas, so we have to go." I told him, he still looked sad about it. 

"My parents don't" Sarah frowned.

"Your parents are shit-heads, literally the only thing good about them is that they made an awesome person. Plus, that means you can spend Christmas with your best friend and her family!" I spoke and side hugged her. After a while we helped Marcus and Evie pack up the rest of our stuff.  

"When do you guys leave?" Tom asked us all.

"I think we leave on the 19th" I told him, then looked to max for confirmation. 

"Yeah, that's when we leave." She added. After a few more hours Bill and Tom went home because their mom asked for help with dinner. 

"Bye baby"

"Bye Leibe"

"Bye shit-brains" Tom spoke, and we all flipped him off. I kissed Bill goodbye then he followed his twin brother.

"You guys are so in love" Evie smiled brightly. They all knew how upset I was when I found out Jayden had cheated. Evie threatened to beat him up and I'm pretty sure she did because the next day he came to school with a black eye. I think she's a little worried that Bill might hurt me too. We all went to bed around the same time. This time I slept alone in my room. For some reason or another I was having trouble sleeping. But I was really tied. I just couldn't fall asleep. I stood up and grabbed my bottle of melatonin. I took two in hopes it would help me sleep. And within minutes I was asleep. 

A/N: :000